Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why would you buy a dcb

TOBTEK
    Bills DCB was the shit. Single motor, #6. It just worked, and it worked good!!!
    That was a GREAT package! Have a buddy wanting to buy it from the newest owner, BUT the guy LOVES that 29 and knows IF he sells it he'll have to cough up alot more $$$ to replace it.
    "PS: With the resale market turning down ever so quickly, I have a feeling alot of the new DCB owners are not going to fair as well on there new boats as Andy and yourself did during the real estate boom which allowed alot of people to purchase such expensive toys at inflated prices. Being the cult leader whom is handing out blow jobs to Daves geek squad on a daily basis, must have earned you a couple of bones, so you might come out okay. But the others unless they really sucked some good dick too. There going to take it in the ass upon selling there toys in todays resale market. Can you say whos the highest bidder."
    Have to AGREE with 3DO, Chucks original deal on the 29 was VERY attractive, and got EVEN better on the 32. We all dont get that same oportunity. I know FOR A FACT selling my 2006 is turning out to be VERY painfull financialy! How about Gary's F34.... thats a MAJOR financial pounding right there. And its been forsale for what two or three years??? ouch. Makes my loosing $ 1000.00 per hour of use SO FAR look cheap. Looking at the new 07/08 price list.... I dont know how people will be affording new 29's and 32's. I used to be the first to say you could get a DCB and it wasnt that more more expensive. Things look to be out of controll right now. I know me and a few buddies are looking at different builders now, where we wouldn't have before.

Charley
    C-ya tommorow night!!! First couple rounds are on me!!
    does this mean I'm buying dinner??? AGAIN!! WTF!!!
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    Ouch.................... WTF
    Bill.........I have been aching to ask you this quesiton!!!
    Where you Frankenstien for Halloween???
    Where the F have you been?????
    I nearly peed me self on this one LOL!!!

Charley
    They have more then thin skins, they got thin narrow minds thinking those boats are the shiznizzle. They look good, but I guess what do lake boats need to do besides look good. Its not like they need to hold together or anything.
    LOL Im on a roll today
    ya and spectres look like they are running in the ocean even on the lake....nose up, nose down, nose up, nose down....DOH! :cry: :cry:

WetWillie
    Whats up Pickle Puffer!!! Thought you guys were flying down but you never showed up!! I called you cell but of course your to cool to have a voice message on it. I was going to pick you up and let you use my ride to get around.... I know its no Ferrari but your know how us pesents roll....
    I was a pirate ass pipe!!! What were you??? I can only imagine!
    http://www.eastcoastjap.com/images/guy%20flasher.jpg
    Ouch.................... WTF
    Bill.........I have been aching to ask you this quesiton!!!
    Where you Frankenstien for Halloween???
    Where the F have you been?????

Lost Wages
    [QUOTE=TOBTEK]That was a GREAT package! Have a buddy wanting to buy it from the newest owner, BUT the guy LOVES that 29 and knows IF he sells it he'll have to cough up alot more $$$ to replace it.
    Your absolutley correct Toby. I wouldn't mind getting rid of WW's old 29 and stepping up to a 32. The only problem is im about $170,000 short (after the sale) for the package I like that only travels 10-15 mph quicker.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123