Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GEEEEEEEZZZZZZ How fast do I have to go

olbiezer
    u got that right ........there is always someone faster! ........id be glad to give ratso a 85 mph jetboat ride sometime....... :rollside: oh ya they made me take that signiture picture off...didnt say why....... :rollside:

SmokinLowriderSS
    I'll wind up in the upper 80's by the time all my engine upgrades are done, and be trailering about 95% of the bassers. Some of the big block Cobalts like to run too, ran a Bayliner once. He was respectable, but lost. Been outrunning Bajas these days mostly.
    If Kimmie can outrun me, that's fine, he'll have very little company, kinda exclusive. LOL

OverKill
    Ya you tell'em Mike.

Kim Hanson
    Bullshit Kimmy.....all he has to do is have a RUNNING boat....
    If it's not broke, you aint using it right..........( . )( . ).........biatch!

Kim Hanson
    the good think about bass boats or any wacker is that they take forever to get to that magic top end number......i am at 85 in about 500 feet,,,,,,, :rollside: there are alot of boats faster then mine but it takes most non race wacker boats a mile to get up there......
    I smell bullshit and mine is a non race boat that just has a big wheel and lots of power.............( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
    That only means your HST isn't in the bottom 90%. There's ALWAYS SOMEBODY who is faster.
    He wasn't faster same speed as mine and I was in the thing doing the gps shit, we did 106 mph with this tunnel..........( . )( . )...........
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...2HPIM0651a.JPG

Kim Hanson
    Actually, a Big Wheel would have more power than that lump of yours, and any six year old driving his Big Wheel would be faster than you
    I get to go buy a bone stock 300 Rude and I will bring it to your pond and smack the shit out of that recycled beer can if ya want, how about this summer :crossx: ........( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
    How about tommorrow? Oh yea.....your lump doesn't run.....and the water might be a little shallow for that lump....I'd hate to see it broke again
    The water is stiff , you never noticed yet I have all winter to play with a jetboat also! .........( . )( . ).......... :crossx: I forgot........ biatch!

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Geez dude... I saw Shark Attack logged on... bud of mine, and I guess I should've noted that was directed toward him... No sense of humor. :yuk:
    I will bow down to the almighty Jet Boat Gods and make my exit lmao...
    Its all good bro I didnt mean to come off as an ass. There are alot of people that underestimate jets

Forkin' Crazy

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast