Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: GEEEEEEEZZZZZZ How fast do I have to go

Forkin' Crazy
    hey fork i see you changed boats again..u trying to keep up with me in boat sales or what?......your not reading all the way in my posts....i relize there are fast outboards and in that vid that guy must have the drag merc and one hell of a set up........he really explodes off the line and thats is usually where we win......there is always a faster boat no mater who u are..... :argue: i need a invite to show up over there ...u know u can bring it this way if it will make it all the way over here on the trailer......prob the fastest it will ever get to is on I-20 anyway lol :rollside:
    I know dude, I just had to try my spoon out...LOL!
    That motor is a big bore 3.4L Merc with all the bells, whistles and horns... no NO2 though. :220v:
    Not sure about the keeping up... but I bought two Allisons last year, but got rid of that junky ass Cyclone.
    I'll let you know when the next Northern Chapter Byuboyz Rally is. Usually in June. And my shit will make it over there, I'll just carry a few exta tires with me. :boxed: And you're right about the boat. My truck will do 110 and my old timing wacker on the bass boat will only do 95.
    So where do you ride? The Pearl, Reservoir? or maybe the Big Black. I hear those jets to well in shallow water.

olbiezer
    we run the upper pearl river and the rez ....keep me advised please on the get togethers next year...thanks.... :rollside:

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Can't speak for the other guys, but personally I just don't like leaving parts at the bottom of the lake!
    A buddy used to have a twin turbo jet setup. That was impressive and a lot of fun. Another had a big n/a setup with nitrous in a Papp tunnel, again very fun boat. I'm just messin with ya!

I feel ya about leaving parts in the lake. That would suck really bad.
    Papp tunnel= Haulin' ass!!!!!!
    I know yaor just messin with us Its all fun

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456