Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To clear things up......

Sean@magic
    What I said was childish un called for. But, what was said was said and I can't take it back now. Like Mattman said, I wasn't the only one involved in the post and I don't know how else to word it without getting myself jammed up more than I already have. With that being said, there is a lot more to the story than was told and shame on me for making myself look like such a prick. Those of you who already know me, know that I am not like that and those who don't, I hope to make it right by saying sorry to those I offended. Keith has done a lot of good on here and I'm sure he will continue doing the same. I wish him the best of luck and your boats look better than ever. I hope to see everyone at the Holiday Food Drive Poker Run on Nov. 4th. My apologies once again.......
    Sean

JB in so cal
    Nice, Sean.

BajaMike
    Cool.....

Jyruiz

RitcheyRch
    Very cool.

RiverDave
    What I said was childish un called for. But, what was said was said and I can't take it back now. Like Mattman said, I wasn't the only one involved in the post and I don't know how else to word it without getting myself jammed up more than I already have. With that being said, there is a lot more to the story than was told and shame on me for making myself look like such a prick. Those of you who already know me, know that I am not like that and those who don't, I hope to make it right by saying sorry to those I offended. Keith has done a lot of good on here and I'm sure he will continue doing the same. I wish him the best of luck and your boats look better than ever. I hope to see everyone at the Holiday Food Drive Poker Run on Nov. 4th. My apologies once again.......
    Sean
    Great Post Sean!
    RD

Cole Trickle
    Didn't sound sincere :crossx:
    I'm still trading my Sleek for a Bayliner!!!
    Way to step up

seanv
    very well put!

Sean@magic
    Didn't sound sincere :crossx:
    I'm still trading my Sleek for a Bayliner!!!
    Way to step up
    I had a guy in here today that wanted your vette, but I just told him where there was a better one....lol

phebus
    Drinks on you?
    Good job Sean.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast