Thread: Berk JG Nozzle F/S Like New!

DelawareDave
    I got this nozzle assembly in a package deal with some other parts I needed. I don't have a JG bowl to put it on. It is extra to my needs. I have 2 complete JC pump assemblies now, so this is collecting dust. It looks to be unused, no gasket residue is apparent, no signs of it ever being in the water, but there are indications that it may have been bolted to a bowl. I am assuming it is used.
    Now- I need a bearing retainer, the one that goes at the front of the pump where the thrust bearing is. The one I have for my "spare" pump is scrap, and I need a good one. I figure this nozzle to be worth $100, more or less. I don't know what a used bearing retainer is worth, but I am negotiable, and willing to "make a deal".
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...062Nozzle1.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...062Nozzle4.JPG
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...062Nozzle5.JPG

FOURQ
    i have one and will trade you straight acrost...removed it to install a jetaway in my old boat

DelawareDave
    I priced out a new bearing cap, as it seems to be called, for $85. Swapping even up for your used one may be a bit of a lopsided deal, for me anyway. Got any other used parts you might want to throw in to convince me?

Nucking futs
    I priced out a new bearing cap, as it seems to be called, for $85. Swapping even up for your used one may be a bit of a lopsided deal, for me anyway. Got any other used parts you might want to throw in to convince me?
    Lopsided deal? You can pick up the whole deal your trying to trade on ebay for 25-50 bucks. Just trade it out, whats 15 bucks among ***boaters???
    Q, throw in a bitchen Edelbrock tunnel ram scoop......
    Q, I was going to do the same deal,but you beat me to it.

FOURQ
    yes it may be used but it is in pristine condition with a barand new never run seal..

FOURQ
    so i guess thats a no for the trade?? owell back in the scrap aluminum pile it goes..