Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Party With S Y A

MAINEVENT
    OK seriously do yo fockers call me boss and ask him when i'm on-call or WTF every party i'm on-call this shit needs to stop........... :crossx:
    I guess this will be a negative for this shindig

Mr. Pixilated
    OK seriously do yo fockers call me boss and ask him when i'm on-call or WTF every party i'm on-call this shit needs to stop........... :crossx:
    You need to quit and get a M-F yab...MOFO....Quit whining you sound like a few lame ass on the boards...

PlyaPlya22
    You'll be there!! It's only a 50 min. drive to your pad. I've done it!! You are also gonna be very sick that weekend!! :rollside:

MAINEVENT
    You need to quit and get a M-F yab...MOFO....Quit whining you sound like a few lame ass on the boards...
    Suck my dick bitch it is a mon thru fri homo with every fifth week on call BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEYOTCH!

AltarGirl
    Count us in!!
    Rev. Williams & I will absolutely attend....he just doesn't know it yet! http://smilies.vidahost.com/otn/party/partytime.gif

MAINEVENT
    You'll be there!! It's only a 50 min. drive to your pad. I've done it!! You are also gonna be very sick that weekend!! :rollside:
    i ALREADY FIXED IT SO I CAN CRUISE ON THE 4TH AND 5TH I CANT SWING THIS ONE.......damn caps

Mr. Pixilated
    Suck my dick bitch it is a mon thru fri homo with every fifth week on call BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEYOTCH!
    Sorry man, no really I'm sorry. Shut up Fag and go wack it in the corner, while drunk calling some sorry ass from the boards....LMAO!!

MAINEVENT
    Sorry man, no really I'm sorry. Shut up Fag and go wack it in the corner, while drunk calling some sorry ass from the boards....LMAO!!
    I dont wack it.... i get arm pump after im done :cross: Focker

PlyaPlya22
    i ALREADY FIXED IT SO I CAN CRUISE ON THE 4TH AND 5TH I CANT SWING THIS ONE.......damn caps
    So we go back to plan A where it's only a 50 min drive if you get a call.. :crossx:

MAINEVENT
    So we go back to plan A where it's only a 50 min drive if you get a call.. :crossx:
    FOCK!!!!!!! We'll see if you want add me as a maybe + 1

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast