Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fine Dining at Newport Beach

Nord
    I am taking my Mom and Dad out for my Mom's birthday, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for the Newport Beach (waterfront only) area.
    I made a reservation at 21 Oceanfront, but have never been there. I am not apposed to changing my reservations so if anyone can give me some insight it would be greatly appreciated. I'm not familiar with the area at all.
    Thanks,
    ~Nord~

Troy McClure
    21 Oceanfront isn't really ON the water, just FYI.
    Try Kantina, mexican food but real tasty, 949-673-1400. It's right next door to Woody's, the guy's that own Sutra started it I believe.
    Oh, and the waitress' are hot :crossx: :crossx:

squirt'nmyload
    21 Oceanfront isn't really ON the water, just FYI.
    Try Kantina, mexican food but real tasty, 949-673-1400. It's right next door to Woody's, the guy's that own Sutra started it I believe.
    Oh, and the waitress' are hot :crossx: :crossx:
    thats the place i was going to suggest but i couldn't remember the name!!

That Guy
    Villa Nova...italian and right on the water. You won't be disappointed...Happy B-Day Mom!!

stoker
    Kantina rocks! Its the old Hooters.

Villa Nova...italian and right on the water. You won't be disappointed...Happy B-Day Mom!!
    Villa Nova get my vote as well.

Boa1277
    BlueWater Grill is really good, it is on Lido Isle it is also right on the water, but if you want really good Italian food and you dont really care if you are right on the water go to Sabatino's order the sizzling saugage platter. My mouth is watering just thinking about this. They make their own sausage and it is incredible. Both of these are on Lido Isle. they are over by Newport Harbor Shipyard.

boatsnblondes
    Bluewater is great, fish only there, Seven crowns is awesome on PCH a little further south, the Quiet woman is awesome a little up the street from there, but our family favorite, the best by FAR in Newport, is Gullivers, right across from John Wayne on Macaurther. YOU HAVE TO GO HERE!!! Best prime rib you will ever taste, and the cream corn and spinach soufle are amazing. Our family has used Gullivers for everything you can think of for over 30 years, i introduced my wife to my parents there.....nuff said...also, on Balboa, there is a place right on the water at the pavilian, can not remember the name, but right on the water, elegant, and great food...valet parking also, you'll need it...hope this helps...have a great night!!!!!

BajaMike
    Villa Nova get my vote as well.
    I third the vote for Villa Nova, make reservations in advance and ask for a bay front table. Their food is great!! :idea:
    :rollside:

TCHB
    The Rusty Pellican is alway good and a great view. They have both fish and meat!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ate at the Chart house the other night on PCH in Newport and it was pretty good with a great salad bar.
    Great Service

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast