Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fine Dining at Newport Beach

There is another place between Laguna Beach and Corona del mar that is new, the place is unreal. Its called Breakers and its on the sand down in the Crystal Cove historical district.Every seat has a killer view. Historical district is where the old beach cottages are,there was also that popular sandwich shop called the shake shack up on the highway that you may have seen or been to.
    the place will blow away any of the restaurants above when it comes to the view/setting, the food is great and the prices are fair. It might be first come first serve, cannot remember right now.Highly reccomended!

I personally like the Rusty Pelicon. 21 isn't on the water but good food.

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
    Billy's and The Cannery have not been mentioned, both waterfront and top notch

BoatPI
    Having dined at both for decades, Villa Nova or 5 Crowns are tops.

RP2
    Villa Nova...italian and right on the water. You won't be disappointed...Happy B-Day Mom!!
    I AGREE!

AirtimeLavey
    If you want high end...try the Montage in Laguna, or Surf and Sand's restaurant. You cannot beat the view from the Montage, but plan on dropping a couple hundred.

Nord
    The montage sounds great, but how long would it take to get there from Anaheim Hills........

barbigrl
    I am taking my Mom and Dad out for my Mom's birthday, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for the Newport Beach (waterfront only) area.
    I made a reservation at 21 Oceanfront, but have never been there. I am not apposed to changing my reservations so if anyone can give me some insight it would be greatly appreciated. I'm not familiar with the area at all.
    Thanks,
    ~Nord~
    Why did you not call me??? I live walking distance to these places and could have told ya!!!!

boatsnblondes
    For top top end, the Ritz in Fashion Island is great, right across trom the Marriott....but I forgot about the Chart House in Dana Point...sits on top of a 100-200 foot bluff, overlooking the entine Dana Point bay....GREAT PLACE...also, there is a door next to the bar, you can go out that and there is a grassy area you can wait in that over looks everything also...usually they have warmers out there this time of year...can't go wrong here....

There is always Cassidy's. Talk about a killer view.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast