Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fine Dining at Newport Beach

boatsnblondes
    Don't forget cocktails and dancing atop the Marriott, overlooks the entire coast....

lewiville
    I third the vote for Villa Nova, make reservations in advance and ask for a bay front table. Their food is great!! :idea:
    :rollside:
    my brother in law is a waiter there. He has been there for ever. Ask for Ray

AirtimeLavey
    The montage sounds great, but how long would it take to get there from Anaheim Hills........
    About 20 mins. You could take toll road to Laguna and head south. It's south of Laguna, down across PCH from Ruby's. It's a "spa" resort, Celebs, etc. Used to see Heather Locklear & Richie Samb. down there.
    You and your parents won't be disappointed. The service there is first rate. Treat you like a king.

Force This
    Five Crowns

Nord
    BTW, we ended up having coctails at 21 Oceanfront and listening to the lounge singer which was great.
    Then we drove over to Villa Nova which was very nice. The service was great and so was the food.
    Next time, I'd like to try somewhere else though......

BoatPI
    21 Oceanfront is another good choice. Check out 5 Crowns in Corona Del mar. On PCH.
    Wifey went to her mid week lunch at Montage last week. Came away hungry and paid $100. Presentation was great, but if are hungry, try another spot.
    Now..If you want incredible service, and the best salmon I have ever tasted, try one of two a places in Canmore, Alberta, Canada. In the rockies just before Baniff, fly into Calgary. If you ever plan on going, PM me as my place a 1 block away. Service is second to none. If I am in town, u are in for cocktails.

Never Too Old
    Try The Beachhouse in Laguna next time. Rustic and right on the sand. Excellent food.

SHOTKALLIN
    Daimons in HB for benihana hip hop style! where the chef drinks shots with you. There is even whip cream play. maybe not for moms though.

shockwavebd
    Captain Jacks in sunset....they have boat docks and great prime rib and crab legs........

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345