Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Now when to LIFT?

smalls
    T-butt,
    It is a small lake between Marysville and Sacramento of HWY 65 in Weatland.

Then you missed one. Camp Far West is located N.E of the little towns of Sheridan and Wheatland just north of Lincoln. Where the hell is Lincoln? N.E. of Sacramento on SR 65.

69 Elim
    http://free.***boat.net/gallery/Hot_...s/Pict0865.JPG
    here is the boat fished out of CFW that day. Most guys were vested up and running safe - all in all I would say it was a good turn out and alot of fun. Sure, some guys are "crazy", but there always is. by the way, my boat was on the trailer all weekend except for a brief period - and had a great safe time.

Kindsvater Flat
    Well.....Look what I missed. I had an enjoyable and safe weekend. I think I'm kinda glad I didn't go. I thought it was fun last year. No one was really out of control. This year I'm glad the kids were in the pool here rather than swimming there. Your right it does only take one bad apple to ruin the bag. Well I hope to go to Lake Berryessa again. I thought that was fun. Or maybe a non advertised weekend at Camp Far West.
    The other thing that pisses me off is having to run baffles at some of these lakes. Its funny that its ok for the Harleys to run straight piped. Oh well, be safe and enjoy life. Its very worth it.

Kindsvater Flat
    Well.....Look what I missed. I had an enjoyable and safe weekend. I think I'm kinda glad I didn't go. I thought it was fun last year. No one was really out of control. This year I'm glad the kids were in the pool here rather than swimming there. Your right it does only take one bad apple to ruin the bag. Well I hope to go to Lake Berryessa again. I thought that was fun. Or maybe a non advertised weekend at Camp Far West.
    The other thing that pisses me off is having to run baffles at some of these lakes. Its funny that its ok for the Harleys to run straight piped. Oh well, be safe and enjoy life. Its very worth it.

Kindsvater Flat
    whoops!!!!

Sangster 79
    Originally posted by twisted:
    Saturday a guy in a green flat with a blower almost went in the drink. I think he got his hair wet then ended up back in the boat.
    The reason Dave (in the green boat) nearly got wet was NOT alcohol related. He was tryng a new setup and the boat hooked hard out of the hole. We know Dave, he's quite competent behind the wheel, he was jest having a hard time staying behind it with all that motor.

ss wannabe
    how is "crazy", by the way? did he make it through in one piece?

Sangster 79
    Originally posted by bt273:
    Oh, the second thing, people that go to camp far would know this guy,jumping his flat like a jumping bean,well it caught up to him ( after a couple of years) and litterally tore the whole floor out, throwing him over the deck of the boat! NICE! just what we want to see, a guy getting thrown out with NO life jacket! Man that was impressive, put a jacket on,dont be an ass! Give yourself a chance,to be found at least!
    The name of the boat says it all "FLAT CRAZY"
    It amazes me what some people will do with there boats. It scares me when you take a good look at there boats general condition, I looked at the floor in that boat before it went down, it was in very bad shape (cracked glass, delaminated sringers & rotted plywood floor) If your gonna run a boat, make sure it's structurally sound, everytime before you get in it...

Sangster 79
    Originally posted by ss wannabe:
    how is "crazy", by the way? did he make it through in one piece?
    I spoke with him after his little ordeal, he seemed to be OK, physically.. The boat is in pretty bad shape, would make a good sand box.He said he's gonna pull the motor out of it and call it quits... Another old flatty bites the dust.......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast