Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vandalism

Kindsvater Flat
    Has anyone ever had vandalism done in a parking lot etc to there boat?
    Mine was done while eating at a restaurant several years ago. Now its nothing but the drive up window.
    Look close at the drivers seat where it was slashed. cry

Fiat48
    I've been lucky and only had a cover stolen at a motel in Phoenix while at a race. I do know I would love to catch someone messing with another's boat. Castration is what I have in mind. The boat will get it's own enclosed trailer before we go race this year. That's what we have for the drag car and we sleep right there at the track.

miller19j
    I met some people one day at the lake that had left their boat over night in one of the rental slips. When they pulled their skis out to go skiing in the morning they found a used condom stuck to them. Someone used their boat for a love making session that night. Not really vandalism but pretty funny.

1Bahnerjet
    Like Vandalism, neigborhood cats can work there way under boat cover and plastic tarp to get in boat I guess to spend nite or get out of rain. the problem is they use seats as clawing posts
    ================
    Drive what you own and like what you Drive
    [ February 18, 2003, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: 1Bahnerjet ]

Infomaniac
    miller19j:
    I met some people one day at the lake that had left their boat over night in one of the rental slips. When they pulled their skis out to go skiing in the morning they found a used condom stuck to them. Someone used their boat for a love making session that night. Not really vandalism but pretty funny. Sounds like the one where the couple returned to their hotel room that had been trashed. Nothing stolen. Not even their camera. When vacation was over the film developed showed some gay guys doing some interesting things to each other with the couple's tooth brushes.
    eek! eek! eek!

wfodude
    worse than cat claws is cat piss...then they want to go there and do their business all the time.Not bad till summer heat gets it then.Woo hoo.what a stink...here kitty kitty.nice kitty kitty, dead kitty kitty

1Bahnerjet
    wfodude, saw pic. of your boat in your profile, hope thats not the one cats use as litter box, maybe you could chain a junk yard dog to the trailer? wink eek!
    --------------------

wfodude
    That was my last boat...I also had a blown brendella tunnel that is now owned by black bear racing and yes he pissed in my hydro as well as my tunnel....I finally got mad burningm and set like 50 mouse traps and that has really slowed his habit the little jackass....if it wasn't for the fact that my daughter loves his little kitty hide he would have found his way to the spca.And yes before the argument starts he is neutered and still sprays everything cry

1Bahnerjet
    Wow thats bad, but its your daughters cat what can you do? what is it with women and cats anyway?
    -------------------

wfodude
    I hear you... I cant break my kids heart so I constantly run defense to keep the little pisser away from my stuff. Luckily (or unluckily) I sold my last two boats and now am into a couple of projects that really cant be hurt by cat whiz...now when I get my new stuff....well we may have to change some things. Maybe that dog idea aint so bad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast