Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ACLU is helping terrorists

Steve 1
    [QUOTE=crack head1]Well there a few that don't agree with you, But it sounds like a good liberal/communist policy so it is not a suprise that you are in favor of it[/QUOTE
    Really the ACLU is a communist "Organization" you happen to like and defend ! the other SLIMEY ONE in on this is CAIR no less if you knew anything at all about what is going on that would be apparent to you.
    Prediction Islam will get a large foothold in the Canadian Government and we will wall off the northern border! After Bent moves north.
    Way cool post Texan 76 and run em hard!!

Jeanyus
    Good post Tex.
    If the ACLU is protecting my rights, I would like to ask them to PLESE STOP !
    Thier lawers fought to get a child molesters website back on the web (see NAMBLA) they fought and lost, to have gay men allowed into the Boy Scouts.
    The logo of for City of Redlands CA has a little cross on it, they fought to have it removed.
    I really feel like my rights are being protected. (sarcasm). Seems like the ACLU will fight for anything that lowers the morals of our society, or is bad for society like the rights of terrorists. Example racial profiling, why does a white haird 80 year old woman get searched at the airport, when we know that arab looking men from age 18 to 45 are the threat.
    The only people who would get upset about wire taps are crimanals, or terrorists, and liberals that live in a fairy tale.
    Canadians actually gained a new right this year, gays can now leagally get married in Canada, now your court system will get overloaded with gay divorces.

Forkin' Crazy
    Well there a few that don't agree with you, But it sounds like a good liberal/communist policy so it is not a suprise that you are in favor of it
    Speaking of "liberal/communist policy"....
    Gun registration ring a bell?
    I think the ALCU should be observed as a terrorist cell and acted on accordingly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12