Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's dressing up the pet for Halloween?

Riverless
    Let see them...
    Here's Sammy, he is skunk, and I'm sorry to say, not too happy about it, lol...
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...k_4_resize.JPG

HavasuSelect
    Dressed up the dog in a police costume. I'll try and get pics later. They had a pet costume contest at Petco yesterday.

SHOTKALLIN
    Letterman had a lady on a couple of weeks ago who makes wigs for dogs. I thought she was nuts and so did Dave. But I guess there is a market for that crap?

Riverless
    Dressed up the dog in a police costume. I'll try and get pics later. They had a pet costume contest at Petco yesterday.
    How fun! Sammy is going to a halloween party tomorrow at his groomers, should be interesting. Post pics later if you got em.

jbtrailerjim
    How fun! Sammy is going to a halloween party tomorrow at his groomers, should be interesting. Post pics later if you got em.
    LOL...You've got to be shitting me. Now I've heard it all. :messedup:
    C'mon people. Leave your dogs alone. They're dogs for gods sake. I'm sure they don't enjoy being dressed up in some gay costume. They would probably much rather be laying around, sleeping, eating, or shittin. You know.... stuff that "dogs" do.

Mrs. casean
    She went trick or treating around our camp this weekend at the desert I couldn't resist this costume for her! So cute! A little dusty but you get the picture
    http://www.***boat.com/forums/attach...chmentid=19298

BigDoug
    Does it count if you put a bowtie on your junk ?
    Don't ask for pics either !!!

Boy Named Sue

MudPumper
    Just so you know, dogs hate it when you dress them up. They are embarrassed by it and afraid the other dogs will beat them up if they see them. Leave your pets alone for god sake. :rollside:

SHOTKALLIN
    animal cruelty

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast