Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's dressing up the pet for Halloween?

Riverless
    i don't know about you guys, but everytime i look at my dog in that skunk costume, i get hysterical. where's your sense of humor? it's not like he's living in the damn thing. i got it on him for 5-10 minutes to take the pics and that's it, hardly animal cruelty. come on guys and set aside the machismo for a few moments to laugh.

Her454
    LMAO, these always make me laugh. My sister has a yappy weiner dog that she tortures every Halloween and Christmas with costumes. And to top that, she bakes it a birthday cake every year and has a little party for her, birthday hat and all.
    She's doggy nutts.

Riverless
    Roxy's ready to go!
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...oxy_BB_001.JPG
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...oxy_BB_002.JPG
    Go Roxy!!! I love how she is staring into her empty bucket.

AltarGirl
    I have a devil costume for mine, she doesn't mind the cape, but HATES the horns

Riverless
    LMAO, these always make me laugh. My sister has a yappy weiner dog that she tortures every Halloween and Christmas with costumes. And to top that, she bakes it a birthday cake every year and has a little party for her, birthday hat and all.
    She's doggy nutts.
    here is somebody with a sense of humor. what makes it so damn funny is that they don't like it, that's why i only keep it on for a few, laugh my ass off, then take it off. they could care less, dogs live in the moment, they are just happy to get it off. i dress him up purely for my own amusement.

eliminatedsprinter
    The last pet I had was a Boa Constrictor, that I had for 21 years. For some reason I never felt the need to dress her up for halloween.

Riverless
    cute tools, myron

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast