Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hey Raider Haiders!

LUVNLIFE
    F*ck the Raiders. The Raiders had about a 100 yards total offense. Big Ben threw 4 interceptions. The Steelers gave that game away. Enjoy the win because the Raiders still suck! :crossx:
    Jim<----Steeler fan and Raider hater.
    Sounds like good defense

LUVNLIFE
    Roths'burger choked and gave it to 'em.... :crossx:
    Sounds like good defense
    Oh I'm sorry I stuttered

THOR
    Hey Raider Nation -- you still have only 2 wins and you are still a bunch of criminals. Get over it. Two wins sucks.

LUVNLIFE
    Hey Raider Nation -- you still have only 2 wins and you are still a bunch of criminals. Get over it. Two wins sucks.
    I don't have a criminal record and none of my friends do either :idea: You spend too much time hating :sleeping:

Ziggy
    Ya got me there. Kind of surprised the Steelers not doing so well this season.
    I'm not surprised they are choking.....I said last year once Bettis is retired they will have no Martar to play for any longer.
    Plus the fact that Ben has brutalized his body this past 6 months probably doesn't help.....they should have played Charlie.
    Good for the Raiders to beat them too, their record matches Pittsburgs, bottom of the barrel.

LUVNLIFE
    I'm not surprised they are choking.....I said last year once Bettis is retired they will have no Martar to play for any longer.
    Plus the fact that Ben has brutalized his body this past 6 months probably doesn't help.....they should have played Charlie.
    Good for the Raiders to beat them too, their record matches Pittsburgs, bottom of the barrel.
    Same record but the Raiders are on their way up in the standings :rollside:

THOR
    I don't have a criminal record and none of my friends do either :idea: You spend too much time hating :sleeping:
    No actually I just listen and look at who the fans are. Felons and criminals. Pretty easy actually.

Ziggy
    Same record but the Raiders are on their way up in the standings :rollside:
    I wouldn't quite say standings but maybe a little bit of self respect.
    I'm personally glad to see them win this game, I have a die hard Steeler fan frienmd that I get to grate

LUVNLIFE
    No actually I just listen and look at who the fans are. Felons and criminals. Pretty easy actually.
    I'am neither a felon or a criminal, but I'am a Raider fan. It seems the only game you Raider Haters have is to call all the Raider fans thugs. :rollside: :rollside:

LUVNLIFE
    I wouldn't quite say standings but maybe a little bit of self respect.
    I'm personally glad to see them win this game, I have a die hard Steeler fan frienmd that I get to grate
    Good defense but the offense needs a cleaning, like the kind before a colonoscopy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast