Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rhino Havasu to Topoc

shadow
    I see you found my new motorhome :rollside:
    If you like the motorhome,you could probablly get a smoking deal on this one.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...02DSCF2034.JPG

Biglue
    Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
    How often did you run accross those abandoned vehicles? CAn't help but wonder if they're thefts or if people just junk them out there. Sad either way.

shadow
    Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
    How often did you run accross those abandoned vehicles? CAn't help but wonder if they're thefts or if people just junk them out there. Sad either way.
    There was a few abandoned vehicles in that area,I would imagine some are thefts and some are junkers people dump.The hwy is just over the hill in the back ground.If it wasn't so close i'd have shot the hell out of them.
    Yeah it's too bad people just dump junk in the desert.Wasn't too much dumped stuff out there along the way but a few spots there was and a few too many.

Havasu1986
    [QUOTE=shadow]From my house on the North side of town to Topock took me 1hr/15mins.
    I drove to Topock on Sat and had 2 screwdrivers and breakfast and was back in 1hr/15 mins. :crossx:

Jyruiz
    Pretty cool, did you have to take extra gas?

lawbreaker2
    Oh man those are some sweet pic's, That is some stuff I have yet to see, when I was out there last fall, I took about 400 pic's, but I down loaded them into the puter and some how they got deleated.

shadow
    Pretty cool, did you have to take extra gas?
    No extra gas.From my house No. side of town to Topoc and back to pilot at the 40 & 95 i used 3.3gallons.I topped off on the way back at pilot just because and also to get an idea of how much i used.
    My friend filled his and drove it till empty and got 110 miles,mostly off road miles.

LUVNLIFE
    If you like the motorhome,you could probablly get a smoking deal on this one.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...02DSCF2034.JPG
    Sweet, tell the owner I'm on my way with cash

Todd969
    Looks like a great ride. We just got it from Gordon Wells and that was a blast.

shadow
    Looks like a great ride. We just got it from Gordon Wells and that was a blast.
    Cool,Then the Rhinos were all over the desert today.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast