Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rhino Havasu to Topoc

Ivan Dan
    Pics look awesome! Can't wait for November 11th weekend.

shadow
    Pics look awesome! Can't wait for November 11th weekend.
    If you've got a spare tire,bring it.That was my only concern today.There was alot of sharp rocks and misc debris on the trails.Sticks,rocks,branches.
    I have a spare and didn't bring it and thats when you normally will need it.
    Oh yeah and don't forget goggles & a bandana.You will need them.

Ivan Dan
    If you've got a spare tire,bring it.That was my only concern today.There was alot of sharp rocks and misc debris on the trails.Sticks,rocks,branches.
    I have a spare and didn't bring it and thats when you normally will need it.
    Oh yeah and don't forget goggles & a bandana.You will need them.
    I was planning on bringing a spare and I just bought a bottle jack and a bunch of tools to keep in the Rhino at all times (you never know). Goggles and a bandana are a must for sure.

shadow
    I was planning on bringing a spare and I just bought a bottle jack and a bunch of tools to keep in the Rhino at all times (you never know). Goggles and a bandana are a must for sure.
    I also carry a pretty good asortment of tools.I still need to pick up a bottle jack and a few other items.Nothing worse than getting stuck out in the middle of the desert with no wheels.Makes for a long walk.

02HoWaRd26
    THe Topock side of the tracks there is so much sweet riding within 5 miles I need to get your # or vise versa for a meet and ride when mine is running again...

shadow
    THe Topock side of the tracks there is so much sweet riding within 5 miles I need to get your # or vise versa for a meet and ride when mine is running again...
    Yeah it will be good to meet up out there,The time of year is here.It was fun riding along the side of the tracks with the trains.It was nice you can either jump down in the wash or take the high road up with the trains.The road that runs along the 40 was alot of fun,i had it floored on most of that road.

sigepmock
    Great pics Darrell ...thanks for scouting that out....looks like your the official trail leader.....
    Chris

Todd969
    I also carry a pretty good asortment of tools.I still need to pick up a bottle jack and a few other items.Nothing worse than getting stuck out in the middle of the desert with no wheels.Makes for a long walk.
    YES!!! Tool kits are a must have! The kit you got me was used today, I think there is a picture somewhere I buried mine deep and had to use the tow strap. Atleast it was another Rhino that pulled me out

Mandelon
    Had to reread that. I thought you brought a Bottle OF Jack. .. LOL

Ivan Dan
    Had to reread that. I thought you brought a Bottle OF Jack. .. LOL
    I'm sure there will plenty of that too! :crossx:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast