Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Danger Zone

BIGCHRIS
    Nice looking boat,chevy power i am guessing

BIGCHRIS
    That sounds great, I could not think of a better project for the winter. You will have to keep us updated as you work along. Photos are always great.
    Cole Man how is your engine project comming

Cole Man II
    Big,
    I hope to be putting the motor back in the boat in just a few weeks. I had some of the aluminum re-anodized and have just started putting things back togeather. The boat has been apart so long it feels like christmas morning each time I bolt in a new part. Put the steering back togeather last night, its looking good.
    Cole Man.

King,
    Talked to smalley about you deal the other day. Get her ready for the spring, We will have some fun out at Lahontan.

KINGVIZION
    King,
    Talked to smalley about you deal the other day. Get her ready for the spring, We will have some fun out at Lahontan.
    Thanks Morg, lookin forward to it.

King,
    Do I see the makings of the "Lahonton Hot Boat Association"? Hummmm ...the LHBA. Has a pretty good ring to it, don'tcha think?

KINGVIZION
    Do I see the makings of the "Lahonton Hot Boat Association"? Hummmm ...the LHBA. Has a pretty good ring to it, don'tcha think?
    If you have never been, you should plan a trip. A bunch of CFW regulars came out at the end of summer and from what I heard they liked it and say they will be back. We even have our own 1/4 mile cove.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12