Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Havasu Saturday

dicudmore
    I wanted to see what the back of the boat look like, I heard so much about it, But I only saw the front end when running on Saturday :boxed:
    :idea:
    When they flew by me near Windsor Dan had a slight lead :rollside:
    Kilr, maybe if you start driving with your eyes open--instead of using THE FORCE :idea:
    I heard a different story on sunday by a netural party that just happened to be passed @ mach2 by the both of you?
    all I know is the DISCOVER card was SMOKING after the last 2 weekends :220v:

Kilrtoy
    Kilr, maybe if you start driving with your eyes open--instead of using THE FORCE :idea:
    all I know is the DISCOVER card was SMOKING after the last 2 weekends :220v:
    The only time you were ahead of me. is when I is when I was cruising at 60ish towards copper canyon and you blew by at 90MPH, but i still ran you down and passed you
    and when I was cruising at 80ish infront of Widsor and you got on it, so i again ran you down and over took you.
    Now as far as heading south backtowards Windsor, I was a few boat lenghts ahead of you and as I recall you started first
    and the last run of the day,
    I was in it the whole time and never looked back....
    Next time STAY IN IT.... :boxed:
    Otherwise You kept letting of everytime I would start to walk away

dicudmore
    The only time you were ahead of me is when I was cruising at 60ish
    and when I was cruising at 80ish,
    I told you I couldn't break 80 with full tanks

Kilrtoy
    side note--those blenders sure are thirsty compared to a single 525
    Thats because you are actually driving your boat , instead of cruising to the channel parking lot :rollside:

dicudmore
    Thats because you are actually driving your boat , instead of cruising to the channel parking lot :rollside:
    8 hours in two trips--back to the channel it is for me

dicudmore
    The only time you were ahead of me. is when I is when I was cruising at 60ish towards copper canyon and you blew by at 90MPH, but i still ran you down and passed you
    and when I was cruising at 80ish infront of Widsor and you got on it, so i again ran you down and over took you.
    Now as far as heading south backtowards Windsor, I was a few boat lenghts ahead of you and as I recall you started first
    and the last run of the day,
    I was in it the whole time and never looked back....
    Next time STAY IN IT.... :boxed:
    the last run of the day I was not in it at all--neither of us with anything to prove, and lots to lose...we were side by side (20' apart maybe?) at 95+ with other boats in the area---oh yeah, you bet your azz I backed off...
    I run 95 at half-throttles and 97 wide open with that fuel load--why stay in it after it stops pulling?? I knew you would come around at some point--might as well be sooner than later :boxed:
    jeez--if ya want to run till we run out of gas then lets run out of long beach, over to avalon--around the island and back :220v:

Throttle
    you guys better behave...

Jordy
    jeez--if ya want to run till we run out of gas then lets run out of long beach, over to avalon--around the island and back :220v:
    Now you're talking!!!

JetBoatRich
    Was that you in the air Rich ? i thought it was.......................
    Thought you missed it 24,000' in the air fly over it was an awesome view of the lake, too bad the camera was packed away :yuk:

raff
    Thanks for the pic's Cameron.. One more time what a great time we had out there and with all of you.......
    Mark out

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast