Thread: Oiling problem Powerglide Yoke?

Highlimit9000
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...Driveshaft.JPG
    As seen in the photo, I have a line teeing off my transmission lines to oil the yoke assembly. It doing a good job in fact too good! Problem I believe is pressure getting past the seal and spitting out all over my interior cover. Anyone know what the best fix for this would be? Pressure reducer? Different Seal? Im all ears!
    Also I tried out my Steel 11 3/4 X 15 3 blade from Tom. Worked awesome! Thanks again Tom for everything! He's great to do business with. Still pulling to 5500 Rpm and hit Mid 70's on the GPS...Felt like it still wanted to go also. Im not useto that light feeling at that speed so I got out of it! See everyone in Needles...

Highlimit9000
    [img]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/524/199Driveshaft.JPG[/img]

VD CRUISER
    Don't have anything like that on my turbo 400. Is it required on a Glide but not a 400 ?

boatguy222
    corleone
    that looks like a Damn Big line to be feeding that bearing. the guy I talked to who use to builds them like that used a -4 line. but then again that was a T-400.

sgdiv7
    I have a question.Where does that oil line come from? Line psi port or the cooler line. I hope the oil cooler line, because it has only 7 lbs of preasure there. If it is not there move it there and drill out the drain back hole between the bushing and the seal to a larger size or add another one. I'll be at Needles also, let me know how it worked out.