Thread: Sanger wood deck.

BILLY.B
    Have a customer looking for a Sanger wood decker. If anybody knows where there is one for sale i'd appreciate letting me know. Thanks in advance.

Rattle Can Lou
    how bout a white Wickens??

BILLY.B
    Really needs to be a Sanger. C'mon...there has to be one that's in decent shape out there somewhere.

daddy b
    A few months ago there was one for sale on craigslist.com in sacramento, and it was in there for months, 1965 or 7, it was nice and @3500. If you could contact craigslist for an old list???
    If you are desperate.

sixgunsam
    Any particular year or power, I have a '66 Sanger dragster, with a 394 Olds. I'll e-mail you pics if you like.

QuickJet
    A few months ago there was one for sale on craigslist.com in sacramento, and it was in there for months, 1965 or 7, it was nice and @3500. If you could contact craigslist for an old list???
    If you are desperate.
    Maroon with a wooddeck right? I actually talked to that guy. Been looking for his phone # since this was posted. It was a pretty clean boat for the money.

YeLLowBoaT
    I know some one that has a wood deck hondo... it needs alot of work, but every time I drive by I wish it was in my driveway.

ColeTR2
    I know of one in San Diego for 70K

BILLY.B
    Any particular year or power, I have a '66 Sanger dragster, with a 394 Olds. I'll e-mail you pics if you like.That would be great. krazykolors@earthlink.net. Thanks again.

sixgunsam
    Did you get my e-mail, Billy ?