Thread: FM Transmitters

HMF'er
    Can anyone recommend a good FM Transmitter for my MP3 player in the truck. I bought a VASTECH LCD from Fry's ($24.99) and it's horrible. Interference and static on every freqency. Do they get better if they cost more? Thanks

thmper321
    Hey, I can get you a 8 frequency wired or wireless FM Mod. The wired would probably be better for interference but the wireless is easier being that you don't have to remove the radio. Your choice. Thanks for having us over at the party. We had a blast. Brian&Kristin

HMF'er
    Hey, I can get you a 8 frequency wired or wireless FM Mod. The wired would probably be better for interference but the wireless is easier being that you don't have to remove the radio. Your choice. Thanks for having us over at the party. We had a blast. Brian&Kristin
    OK, I'll call you for details.

HMF'er
    Those FM transmitters sound like shit. It will never sound the same as a hard connection.
    I know, that's why I'm asking for help. The one I bought is crap. I didn't think hard wiring was an option w/stock stereo. I may be mistaken (hopefully).

thmper321
    I can help you intall the wired FM Mod. You will need two antenna adapters. one from the mod to the radio and one from the antenna to the mod. I'm assuming you already have the mini stereo plug to RCA adapter cable to connect the DVD to the FM Mod. You can also install a game port on the back on the console for a clean way to connect the dvd. Look at the faranhieght catalog I gave you to get an idea of what I'm talking about. Talk to you soon. I'll be in Vegas at the SEMA show Wed through Fri. I'll be able to get what you need next week.

HMF'er
    I can help you intall the wired FM Mod. You will need two antenna adapters. one from the mod to the radio and one from the antenna to the mod. I'm assuming you already have the mini stereo plug to RCA adapter cable to connect the DVD to the FM Mod. You can also install a game port on the back on the console for a clean way to connect the dvd. Look at the faranhieght catalog I gave you to get an idea of what I'm talking about. Talk to you soon. I'll be in Vegas at the SEMA show Wed through Fri. I'll be able to get what you need next week.
    Thanks, I'll call you.