Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Come on BOTE & SHB...

I don't post here to often because I don't have much to say, but....
    I would like to say today that I like Jacks Spot. I enjoy being with my friends there and I would like to come every year.
    I don't like the (private) crew that camps out at his house and starts shi- , like making T-Shirts - Mugs - without the clubs permission. I am upset about the article in ***boat magazine. It was done on the "pretense" that it's an article about the CLUB , then to find out it's about Jack. I would have been allright with that but... to find out his hidden agenda to take over B.O.T.E. with his little friends has come to past - I don't like.
    But....I say let him have it! Bill "the creator" does not care why should we?
    This gentleman has been having gatherings for a while now without ( US ) so
    why all of the sudden does he feel the need to do what he is doing with the B.O.T.E. group, because Bill gave it to him and because he can !
    Because He Can! Yes, If I had the property there I would too, but... I would just call it something else like "Jack's party" Not take another groups name and make it my own. And pick another date - Not the date another group has been using.
    The more events we have the merrier - right?
    It just stinks that it happend this way.
    Please Jack call your event, your event , not a B.O.T.E event - especially .......without the clubs permission, unless you did have permission and the person who gave you the permission just forgot to tell the rest of us.
    Come on sister, tell us how you really feel
    Markist

jets4me
    I don't post here to often because I don't have much to say, but....
    I would like to say today that I like Jacks Spot. I enjoy being with my friends there and I would like to come every year.
    I don't like the (private) crew that camps out at his house and starts shi- , like making T-Shirts - Mugs - without the clubs permission. I am upset about the article in ***boat magazine. It was done on the "pretense" that it's an article about the CLUB , then to find out it's about Jack. I would have been allright with that but... to find out his hidden agenda to take over B.O.T.E. with his little friends has come to past - I don't like.
    But....I say let him have it! Bill "the creator" does not care why should we?
    This gentleman has been having gatherings for a while now without ( US ) so
    why all of the sudden does he feel the need to do what he is doing with the B.O.T.E. group, because Bill gave it to him and because he can !
    Because He Can! Yes, If I had the property there I would too, but... I would just call it something else like "Jack's party" Not take another groups name and make it my own. And pick another date - Not the date another group has been using.
    The more events we have the merrier - right?
    It just stinks that it happend this way.
    Please Jack call your event, your event , not a B.O.T.E event - especially .......without the clubs permission, unless you did have permission and the person who gave you the permission just forgot to tell the rest of us.
    well what about bote at pomonkey creek is that legal or should i call the court house

jets4me
    I don't post here to often.
    i think you should keep it that way

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    i think you should keep it that way
    Thank goodness there's "Freedom of Speech" Keep on coming Tinnie

Mrs. DrySumpJet
    ............I don't like the (private) crew that camps out at his house and starts shi- , like making T-Shirts - Mugs - without the clubs permission................
    Right, Wrong, or Indiffernt, one of the people attending the event decided on their own to have those items made.
    My question is, did the sale of those items in anyway infringe on the sale of the official event t-shirts? As I understand it, all of the official shirts were sold.
    Kelly

mrswetdream3
    Yes The Shirts Were All Sold.
    Wit6h The "jack Thing He Spent $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$kkkkkkkkkk
    Just To Be Nice Enough To Have Us There.
    Fyi Look At All The Past Annas It Was The Same Weekend Esept One Time It Was Fathers Day.
    ALSO DO YOU BELIVE EVERY THING YOU READ?
    YES IT IS CALLED SOMETHING ELSE

kojac
    The information I got was that one of the lady's that attended the first event this year made up her own design of the shirts and brought them to the event. According to Jack that was the first had he seen them and said "oh neat" She gave him one and all the money she made went to pay on the pig that everyone ate.
    He did NOT make the shirts or collect any money for the shirts.
    I was under the impression that all the other shirts were sold. I sent my granddaughter up with a $20.00 bill to buy 2 x-large shirts and she came back and told me they were all gone. (not hers but the BOTE shirts)
    Who needs permission to make up T-shirts or mugs or cups or whatever? and who gives this permission?
    Jack didn't write the article. He had no say about what was in the article. ***boat wrote what they wanted to write. After all IT IS their magazine.
    If people don't like what the article is about call them or better yet write them.
    What agenda to take over Bote? He stated in the beginning that he was told that Bote was not coming to lake anna this year and so was going to hold a party for people that wasn't going or didn't want to go to smith mountain lake.and call it THE FEAST. If The people of Bote wanted to change their minds and come and partake then he would change the name for them to Bote. Duuuhh.
    What's up now? Is this the big issue? This gets sillier and sillier.
    Kojac

General Lee II
    I've been called lots of things in my life, but being called one of "jacks little friends" is my personal favorite. Perhaps an idea for a t-shirt...

jets4me
    how about a coffee mug to ha ha ha

sister nasty
    Woe Daddy O hold on to your hair !
    I am what I am and I say, what is in my heart......I was there too!
    Mrs. Bill go have another drink, your spelling is not bad enough yet !
    XXXOOO
    Tennie

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast