Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Come on BOTE & SHB...

MizBubba
    look richard simonds get back to your hoola hoop and tread mill l and you are just a big red nose short of being a clown but in my eyes you are right end there but did you hit that shit hell know and i dont want to
    Whoa! Where did THAT come from? :argue:
    Chill, dahlin'.... ain't no need to talk to folks like that!

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    nope she said, it she stands behind it
    and when you stand in front of her to tell her what you think about it
    JUST be sure your not DRUNK
    Tim, let us know when the tickets go on sale. I want to get my popcorn ready, and a front seat.

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    Very well put on all points Manic. I sense that their seems to be a problem with some money issues. Eliminate the whole money issue for shirts or anything else and start fresh. People will never agree on how to spend it, and always distrust whoever's handling it, that's the nature of people. I still don't understand the power struggle for just a gathering of friends. Hell let everyone down there s print tee shirts and sell them, what's the big deal. Whoever has the neatest tee shirt will sell the most, isn't that the nature of capitalism. Let people donate the money if they feel they want to put money toward a common cause. Pass a hat around. It seems people try to inject business into everything. Let it be friends gathering just to be friends, it doesn't have to be an association, to be fun, neat, and cool. Most reunions are fun, because it is all volunteers donating time, effort, and money. The neatest things at Anna were the friendships, such as Chocolate Lady, that is genuine kindness to make all those desserts and not expect anything in return. I know there were other things, I had no knowledge of, but that came to mind. Needless to say Jack's kindness is understated no matter how you state it. I would hope to someday be as successful in business and life as Jack Weller, and have the desire to treat common people, most that I don't know personally, as family and close friends. That is some neat sh**. How many people have you ever met that have opened up their personal belongings, for all to enjoy, I know of very few. No matter how many angles I look at this whole thing, I just can't swallow that Jack is a bad guy in this discussion, that just doesn't fly. I was at Anna for the first time after Shirkey invited me for several years. I thought it was really really neat. I hate to see it torn apart, it is a shame. I was looking so forward to seeing what could be done to top it, this coming year. Hell, I'd just as soon have the Blue Angels perform or paratroopers glide in for free burgers, the more entertainment the better. I thought the helicopter, motorcycles, and cars added to the deal, not detracted from it. I really didn't look at one other thing besides models, I mean boats, except Jack's green chopper, and that was just because I walked by it on my way to the bathroom. Yeah from what I heard about years past, maybe it got a little circus feel to it for 06, I thought everyone loved the circus. The neatest thing I do, every boating year is go to a ***boating event with 2000 boats, I love every minute of it, and never feel lost in the shuffle. Me and several hundered of my closest friends tie our boats together and blow it out for 48 hours of fun and partying. I go for the eye candy of boats, boobs, and beer, not in that order necessarily. Going to Anna was a relaxing weekend comparably. Think about the positive in this discussion, mend the fences, bury the hatchet, drop the personal attacks, and let's blow it out in 07. Looking forward to seeing new lakes, new faces, and bad a** boats.
    I totally agree with you (except for the boob thing :rollside: ). That ain't my cup of tea. Bottom line :Jack is an awesome human being!!! THANK YOU JACK!!!

Mrs.sleekcraft76
    Amy, I agree with ya on that. Hammer is a one of a kind. He is always willing to help anyone that needs it (except mentally, well, maybe he has a drink for that :rollside: ). We still love you Hammer!!!

Wet Dream
    Ding Ding Ding
    Round over. You can all go back to your corners. Enough of the name calling and running around in circles. This is only tearing friendships apart and may get to a point where you can't mend it.
    If you want to go to Anna on the 9th, be there. If not, you'll be missed.

MizBubba
    Ding Ding Ding
    Round over. You can all go back to your corners. Enough of the name calling and running around in circles. This is only tearing friendships apart and may get to a point where you can't mend it.
    If you want to go to Anna on the 9th, be there. If not, you'll be missed.
    Thanks, Bill. 'Nuff said. :rollside:

Lady Warhawk
    I agree. Hammer will always just be kinky to me
    Lets not start attacking folks, that's just down right childish. He was just posting his thoughts like the others.

HammerDown
    look richard simons get back to your hoola hoop and tread mill. you are just a big red nose short of being a clown but in my eyes you are right in there. did you hit that shit hell no and i dont want to. peace out
    TFF...Richard Simons, don't thiink so...maybe Jack Lalanne.
    A "big red nose short of being a clown"...
    Listen up joker, I don't think I've EVER said (and not for any particular reason) more than one sentence to you in person!
    So baised on that alone, what gives you the idea you have the right to come on this privatley owned puplic Forum and make any type of derogatory/insulting comment about me in the first place?

jets4me
    I guess that means no christmas card :cry:

redleader@Anna
    I guess not!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast