Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Come on BOTE & SHB...

jets4me
    and it only took 2 of ya to make all of us sick that should say somthing hey miissed you guys at james na not really now go back in that hole you crowed out of piece out

jets4me
    i saw the same score daddy rat on his back

MANIC MECHANIC
    It took all of us to make you sick and it only took 2 of ya to make all of us sick
    :cry: LMAO!

drejustice
    A BOTE/Lake Anna 1st time attendee perspective:
    Wow, all this word/crap/insult slinging over something that is supposed to be fun, recreation, enjoyable?? Boating??!?!?!?!
    We attended our 1st BOTE/hot boat gathering this year at Lake Anna. We had fun. We went to hang/meet with other ***boat/jet boaters, be on the water, drink, enjoy the sun, cruise around the lake a bit and do something different.
    I can understand all the work people have put into making this and other events happen which alot of people don't see but show up and take advantage of and WE appreciate it.
    What's with all this politics shit and arguing crap??? The sure fire way to keep people from attending events is have this stuff spill over into the real Events.
    I'd rather hangout with a few friends or people for a laid back chilled weekend where we can relax and have a good time rather then attend a huge event/gathering where there is arguing, bad mouthing, politics, and disgruntled people.
    Shit, Isn't this just about boating and having fun? Why not plan what you want to plan and people will attend what they want to attend. If there's a conflict of dates, then the people that want to hang with you will make the choice of where they want to go. Don't take it personal if someone attends one event over another they might of had a reason that has nothing to do with you. Maybe it was closer to them, less of a hassle to coordinate, they liked where the event is being held, wanted to try something different, the dates worked better this year, or whatever.
    I for one have enough headaches with work and life already and sure as hell don't want to include my chosen form of relaxation and enjoyment as one.
    We are up for considering any event where egos and issues are checked at the door. Peace out.

Wet Dream
    Well said Dre.

redleader@Anna
    Yeah What He Said.....and that's coming from a "Smith Mountain Lake" jet boater... technically that would make him a "Southern Hot Boat group" member...wtf :crossx: :crossx:

fakethis
    This is sum funny chit ! :rollside: clown....................

redleader@Anna
    AIN'T IT!! :crossx:

Yeah What He Said.....and that's coming from a "Smith Mountain Lake" jet boater... technically that would make him a "Southern Hot Boat group" member...wtf :crossx: :crossx:
    just how in the hell do you know who's, who? and if you wanna know the truth we got people in OHIO, so technically "YOU" don't know shit..
    the Southern ***boats don't have boundries or "MEMBERS", were just a bunch of good 'ol boys and girls that loves to to go have a good time...
    1 Question?.....are you jealous? Don't be a hater :boxed:
    Markist

DansBlown73Nordic
    MORE DRAMA!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast