Heres a question or comment...If Synthetic Oils (or others)are so great, then why do some here feel the need to add this z-moly powder to them?
And with all the R+D the oil Co's spend on exact blends of additive packages for there specific oil, why take the chance of messing with the balance of that additive package, that a highly experienced Chemist designed?
I dont know of any Major Oil Co's that would ever suggest to use any extra additives with there products.
I've tryed Lucas oil additive, always herd great things about it...for some reason I felt the need to drain it out and I did.
Is there a qualified Petroleum Chemist from any Major oil Co. on this forum or any other that would ok adding z-moly to there oil????
I'm going to post this same question/comment on the other motor related Forums I visit, and see what the replys are.
The above post is a comment I posted on another form...one that has a person suggesting to add Z-Moly Powder to there oil. Just wanted to here the feedback here.