Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Arizona Antique and Classic Boats For November

Classic Daycruiser
    HotRod Sprint ask me to put out the word that he and a few others will be at Bartlett (SB Cove) Friday after Thanksgiving. I'm oncall, so can not make it. HotRod Sprint will have the Chapter formation sign up sheet.
    Also, HotRod Sprint and I are looking at Lake Pleasant this Saturday (Nov 18th) at the north Ramp area (west side of lake). We will have the sign-up sheet at both locations. I'll be dropping my boat in the water around 12. The weather this Saturday is going to be in the 80's.
    We might not get much better weather than this until next spring, so if you want to get the boat out one more time this year, this might be it.
    Chris

79centurion
    I will be heading up wed to bartlett, and be there all weekend.

Some Kind Of Monster
    What are you talking about? This is Arizona. We run it hard all year! :crossx:

squirt'nmyload
    i will meet you guys at pleasant on saturday since i'm going to the finals on sunday. i'll be there around 10 or so........rod call me.......67, get that shiat done for saturday!!!! and i will also be at bartlett with rod and 67 the day after thanksgiving..........i love winter!!!!!

460 jus getn it
    Well i will be at the races, but we usually go the weekend after thanksgiving. Any one in, maybe bartlett or sagurago(sp)

79centurion
    I ment the wed. before t-day.
    Dan

HotRod Sprint
    Well i will be at the races, but we usually go the weekend after thanksgiving. Any one in, maybe bartlett or sagurago(sp)
    Hey Ty, we are planning Bartlett for the day after Thanksgiving.
    Rod

HotRod Sprint
    I ment the wed. before t-day.
    Dan
    Hey Dan, make sure and let Robyn know too. Thanks,
    Rod

67weimann
    i will meet you guys at pleasant on saturday since i'm going to the finals on sunday. i'll be there around 10 or so........rod call me.......67, get that shiat done for saturday!!!! and i will also be at bartlett with rod and 67 the day after thanksgiving..........i love winter!!!!!
    Dude, I dropped my pump off to Timm today so it's all in how bad it is. We didn't get to pull it apart since he was busy trying to get these guys boat from Cali back together. I hung out and helped for a bit so maybe he'll take extra special care of my pump...lol :crossx:
    I'll be there with or without a boat...maybe I can just ride around with Rod and break some more shit...speaking of which...Rod, Timm told me he busted his ass all day that Sat so you could get back out to the lake and you didn't even go WTF??

squirt'nmyload
    maybe I can just ride around with Rod and break some more shit
    LMAO!!!!! rod, i'll try to make it off the trailer faster this time so you don't have to come back lookin for me....or better yet, i'll get there early and flag the area off for you http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...d/biggrin2.gif
    ..speaking of which...Rod, Timm told me he busted his ass all day that Sat so you could get back out to the lake and you didn't even go WTF??
    i heard the same thing!!!!! lmao

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast