Thread: anyone heard of speeze {spelling}clear coat

atxwrangler
    the body shop i took my boat to wants to shoot it with a european clear coat called speeze or something like that,anyone heard of this?he says it is a good high solids clear!

DUECE'SDAD
    Yes sir !!! That would be Spies ( Heiker) It is awesome stuff, we shot it for about 7 years here and i kinda miss it but we got a better offer by the paint store we are currently using. We now use PPG Global b/c they bought us a new paint both with Heat, and paved our parking lot !!!!
    If applied right you will never need anything else. It is VERY high solids and will resist anything you could ever through at it !!!! We did a test and after baked and 48 hour cure time you could literaly open a 12 volt battery dump the acid on the paint job and have absolutely no problem.
    They have nice basecoats as well and the smell is awesome !!!. PM me if you need any more advice on paint/ body shop work. Dustin www.legendscollision.com

atxwrangler
    thanks,i was worried,but,that is what i wanted to hear.he said it was good stuff,but,i just had never heard of it.you put my mind at ease.he is going to apply 4 coats from the rub rail up,the sides looked good.thanks for the help,i'll get with you if i have any more questions!