Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: yellow cp sinks 80 ft !!!

49er
    heard over the weekend that the yellow cp sunk 80 ft in some lake in Arizona
    Anyone hear anything.

I hope Chris is okay, I spoke to him Thursday night and he was super excited about his new ride.
    Is he okay, what about the boat?

Jetaholic
    I almost sank my boat one time...the stupid mistake I'm sure we've all made...forgetting to put the drain plug in the bildge LOL.
    I had just launched and went to park the truck. Came back, got in and I'm like "Why the hell is there water in here....oh shit!" I'm thinkin' "I gotta hurry up and get the truck....no wait a minute. Just find the plug, put it in and pump the water out.
    So I did that...took about 15 mins to pump the water out with a 500gph bildge pump.
    Now I make sure the plug is in before I even go to the lake.
    Jon

cyclone
    Maybe we ought to let chris tell what happened. It didn't sink in 80 feet of water-it was 30. Hes had a rough weekend and speculating probably wont make him feel any better about what happened.

Sherpa
    I hope he got his boat back already.
    --Sherpa

49er
    I just heard a little bit about what happened. I'm not trying do be a dick about it. Chris is a cool guy I just wanted to know if he was all right. and if they were able to recover it.

cyclone
    I just heard a little bit about what happened. I'm not trying do be a dick about it. Chris is a cool guy I just wanted to know if he was all right. and if they were able to recover it.
    i'm sure he appreciates everyones support. he's fine and the boat was recovered.

djdtpr
    RIP Yellow CP
    Chris is ok but the boat is almost a complete loss.
    Im sure he will get something together for next season but it wont be the cp thats for sure.I will let him tell the details of what happend and what all the damage is if he feels like it.

MudPumper
    Boats can be replaced....glad he is ok.

moneysucker
    Well chris, looks like it is safe for me to go out on the water without worying about you beating me for a couple months. Sorry to hear about the weekend. Glad to hear you are OK and the boat is back on land. Let me know if there is anything I can do.
    Cy

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast