Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: yellow cp sinks 80 ft !!!

bp
    From the pics i have seen there isnt really anything to see.Its to bad that such a nice boat has to be junked.That boat will be missed at 6th ST.Kinda like a fallen soldier.
    what is broke so bad it has to be junked? good to hear he's ok...

pattymelt18
    what is broke so bad it has to be junked? good to hear he's ok...
    since nobody wants to say what happened and i have no idea maybe when they were pulling the boat up they pulled the stringers or i have no idea blowing it out my arse but who cares ive trick or treating with my kid for six hours and wanted to throw a post. and feel bad bcuz shawns old boat was sweet.

Maybe we ought to let chris tell what happened. It didn't sink in 80 feet of water-it was 30. Hes had a rough weekend and speculating probably wont make him feel any better about what happened.
    I think mike said it best!

pattymelt18
    probably right!

djdtpr
    Chrids will tell the story as soon as he gets a computer that works.I am starting to see a patern with him though!Everything he touches........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .....................................breaks! :crossx:

moneysucker
    Chrids will tell the story as soon as he gets a computer that works.I am starting to see a patern with him though!Everything he touches........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .....................................breaks! :crossx:
    Nice danny, way to kick a guy while he is down. lol

djdtpr
    Nice danny, way to kick a guy while he is down. lol
    I do what i can to make him feel better.....If his nuts hurt bad enough it will get his mind off the boat deal! :rollside:

moneysucker
    I do what i can to make him feel better.....If his nuts hurt bad enough it will get his mind off the boat deal! :rollside:
    You have a point there.

Bense468
    What a dick. but I wouldn't expect anything else from you bendejo

Bense468
    That boat will be missed at 6th ST.Kinda like a fallen soldier.
    AMEN
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/898...nsalutemx6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
    I didn't have time to round up 21 guys, so I just fired my gun 21 times in the backyard.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast