Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: yellow cp sinks 80 ft !!!

Goad
    soooo....whats the story?

djdtpr
    AMEN
    http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/898...nsalutemx6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
    I didn't have time to round up 21 guys, so I just fired my gun 21 times in the backyard.
    That is funny when i look at that pic i can imagine a guy playing tapps in the background and picture Chris standing there crying with a black vail on and Sean standing behind him wanting to kick him in the a$$.I think we should burn it and spread the ashes at sixth street and get drunk.We could do a double deal cause i still have to get rid of the PC.

Bense468
    I think we should burn it and spread the ashes at sixth street and get drunk.We could do a double deal cause i still have to get rid of the PC.
    Good idea BUT i still think we should turn that PC into a trailered spa...

djdtpr
    Good idea BUT i still think we should turn that PC into a trailered spa...
    Dont tempt me with a good time like that.

FuelInMyVeins82
    That is funny when i look at that pic i can imagine a guy playing tapps in the background and picture Chris standing there crying with a black vail on and Sean standing behind him wanting to kick him in the a$$.I think we should burn it and spread the ashes at sixth street and get drunk.We could do a double deal cause i still have to get rid of the PC.
    lol
    You comming to pheonix

djdtpr
    lol
    You comming to pheonix
    Nop im gonna be deer hunting trying to kill Bambis dad.

Mike D.
    Nop im gonna be deer hunting trying to kill Bambis dad.
    where and when? I`m leaving a week from monday to colorado

bakerjet
    oh hell yea nov.11-15. sandhill mule deer

djdtpr
    where and when? I`m leaving a week from monday to colorado
    The whole month of november we hunt out in the desert south east of Blythe about 30 miles in on the bombing range.Then we leave to Del Rio Texas for a week.

Mike D..
    The whole month of november we hunt out in the desert south east of Blythe about 30 miles in on the bombing range.Then we leave to Del Rio Texas for a week.
    A few years ago i was coming thru the agricultural inspection station on i 40 and the guy in side stopped me, this was about 3 in the mourning so to say the least i was pissed, said i had to fill out some paper work for bring back an elk from colorado,i parked went in side and this guy opened up a photo album full of the biggest bucks i have ever seen taken any where.When i asked him where he had taken them he said right off the 40 in the desert just can`t believe they get that big around there. after about 45 min of bull $hittig I got back on the road. Good luck let me know who you do.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast