Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: yellow cp sinks 80 ft !!!

Taylorman
    where and when? I`m leaving a week from monday to colorado
    Mike D, where are you hunting in Co and for what? We are leaving Sat to hunt the 4th elk season in Pagosa Springs.

djdtpr
    A few years ago i was coming thru the agricultural inspection station on i 40 and the guy in side stopped me, this was about 3 in the mourning so to say the least i was pissed, said i had to fill out some paper work for bring back an elk from colorado,i parked went in side and this guy opened up a photo album full of the biggest bucks i have ever seen taken any where.When i asked him where he had taken them he said right off the 40 in the desert just can`t believe they get that big around there. after about 45 min of bull $hittig I got back on the road. Good luck let me know who you do.
    We stay out there the whole month but we usually go out on friday morn or thursday night and come home either sunday night or monday morn.Baby wipes only work for so long and then ya just straight up need a shower.Those mule deere get pretty friggin big out there.We usually haul our jeeps out and do some wheelin drinkin and hunt some too but mostly drinkin!Ill let ya know how we do in Texas thats pretty much a gaurenteed deal there.

Mike D.
    Mike D, where are you hunting in Co and for what? We are leaving Sat to hunt the 4th elk season in Pagosa Springs.
    Built my old man 7000 sq ft house backed up to national forest so i`ll stay there. Got all my pack gear and the horses stay at my dads. We are leaving mon mourning and will get there mon night,all day tues will be gearing up horse and gear for wens mourning,will hit left hand canyon, turkey flats and even high country by wolf creek just depends how low elk have come down the mountain. I do have an ace in the hole though because pops owns a granite shop in town he has meet a lot of good people that will let us hunt private property. got cow tags,bull tags and buck tag, and if we get time me and my partner wiil try and rebuild my pops jet/Pm me and I`ll give you more info if you want it

garret
    Myself and Blue Wonder went out to a resivor in Yuma AZ. to do some testing.
    We launched my boat first and i went out to make a few passes. The first pass was nice ran it about 500ft. The second pass I was going into the wind so I just carried the nose for a few hundred feet and got out of it. The third pass I gave it all she had. 7600RPM on an AB stainless impellar, 50 lbs. of intake pressure and 26lbs of boost.Was about start peddling out of it and the boat laid over doing 180 turn and blowing out the bottom of the boat.
    It went down in a matter of seconds.
    Spent the next few days looking for the boat. Found it in about thirty ft of water.
    Got the boat to the boat shop and ripped it apart.
    The boat is not fixable, the short block is junk, heads are fixable.
    Saved the hardware from the boat pump and all that kind of stuff.
    My new boat just came out of the mold and will start rigging that next week
    Tom Papp 19ft Stealth
    I would like to give special thanks to Vic and his family at Desert Yacht Marine,Tony Blue Wonder, Darren aka Tons of Fun and all the great people that showed up to help look and pull my boat out of the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There will be no pictures posted I do not want any body to try to pick apart what happened and what caused what!! But there will be pictures of the build up of my new TPR stealth

blown428fe
    Thanks for posting your story, Glad your ok and it sucks that your boat was trashed. Good luck with your new build.

MikeF
    Glad to hear that you are OK! What happend sounds fairly violent! :220v:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345