Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Pics

Throttle
    sweet!

little rowe boat
    WOW! Great pics.

BoatFloating
    Great pics... Must have been pretty shallow in the beginning of your run.. Love that area...
    Water was way up this weekend. I'd say normal level if not higher....

TOBTEK
    LOOKED BEAUTIFUL..... were there many others out on the lake? might just have to get out there next weekend and burn some gas.

BoatFloating
    LOOKED BEAUTIFUL..... were there many others out on the lake? might just have to get out there next weekend and burn some gas.
    It was really nice and not many people on the lake at all. Maybe 40 boats in the channel. Ran down to springs on Sat afternoon and saw about 15-20 total.... No wait for dinner Sat night.... But the blue hairs are back in town and about ran me off the road 2 or 3 times....

Bradman
    It was a very quite weekend. After breakfast at Topock on Sunday, we went to Park Moabi. Hung out there until 10:30am and were the only one's there.

desertbird
    We've gone up to Topock hundreds of times. We just stay to the right of the weeds and have never had a problem. I keep it on plane and trim way up.
    Yeah, that works in theory, but I was in a boat once that went high and dry trying that. North of Carson City, Washoe Lake, some of you on the boards will know it. Bassically, the lake is never more than 6 or 7 feet deep, and depending on the rain runoff, the shallow spots kinda sneak up on ya!
    It was even a jet, I can't imagine bonking a drive, or ripping it clean off.
    No fun at all. Call me a wuss, but I won't be trying that trick anytime soon. :yuk:

Hardly Satisfied
    We've gone up to Topock hundreds of times. We just stay to the right of the weeds and have never had a problem. I keep it on plane and trim way up.
    nice pics Mike ,sorry we miss you guys this last weekend

Bradman
    nice pics Mike ,sorry we miss you guys this last weekend
    When are you guys going back up to Havasu. We'll be back up over Thanksgiving. Hopefully the weather will continue to stay in the 80's.

RiverOtter
    Awesome pics

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast