Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ocotillo Wells Weekend Pics~

Do F150's Float?
    Thanks for posting the pics Windy! We had a great time - glad you guys enjoyed it!!

OGShocker
    Now that's a grill!!! You could throw a side of beef on that thing.
    This is our third "event grill" and I love them all! Out of the 14 grills we own, these are my favorite! We can cook six racks of ribs, 65 steaks or 70 burgers at one time. I have yet to try a side of beef, but I'd give it a whirl on a dare.
    Windy,
    We had a great time! Sorry things were a little fubar on Saturday night, but it all worked out!
    Woody,
    Thanks for leaving enough food for the others.
    Bobby,
    I hope you had a GREAT weekend. Our talk Saturday night was awesome! Watching you get your ass chewed out, Saturday morning, was fricken PRICELESS! Never leave YOUR group!.
    Amanda, BoardsMJ's and the Knucklehead's,
    It was nice meeting all y'all! We will have to do this again sometime soon!
    This old man is off to take some Advil..

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    OG, it was fabulous to finally meet you. Too bad we weren;t all camped together! next time!
    Bobby, sorry we never made it over saturday night. We all slipped into food coma after eating. Hope you guys enjoyed your first trip to Ocotillo.

Mandelon
    Is it just me or does Windy always seem to know just how to pose for the camera...

atomickitn
    og ..... everything that was said was , well ,you know the rest thank you for so much!
    mrs brdsmj next time we should all hang out together , and tell your hubby ,it was very cool ridding with him and bill,and bad blown ,and Brian ...
    as far as our first trip to ocotillo wells ....we will be back as soon as we can , was sooo much fun to ride there , with lots of different types of terrain to ride on ....
    and as far as my azz getting chewed .........well chalk that one up to a learning curve it wont happen again ... :rollside:
    woody , thanks for coming out to play with us , and for following windy , cant wait to do it again...

Windy
    og ..... everything that was said was , well ,you know the rest thank you for so much!
    mrs brdsmj next time we should all hang out together , and tell your hubby ,it was very cool ridding with him and bill,and bad blown ,and Brian ...
    as far as our first trip to ocotillo wells ....we will be back as soon as we can , was sooo much fun to ride there , with lots of different types of terrain to ride on ....
    and as far as my azz getting chewed .........well chalk that one up to a learning curve it wont happen again ... :rollside:
    woody , thanks for coming out to play with us , and for following windy , cant wait to do it again...
    Who chewed out my Hunny?

Windy
    Is it just me or does Windy always seem to know just how to pose for the camera...
    Mandy...I went to the John Robert Powers modeling school when I was just a little goober.

Mandelon
    It shows. I figured it was some innate "how to be sexy quality...." :crossx:
    It should be mandatory for all girls to go then. :idea:

Windy
    It shows. I figured it was some innate "how to be sexy quality...." :crossx:
    It should be mandatory for all girls to go then. :idea:
    I just needed someone to teach me how to act like a girl.

OGShocker
    Who chewed out my Hunny?
    You and I did! :crossx:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast