Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ocotillo Wells Weekend Pics~

great pics sorry we didnt get to go,we hads lots more fun working all weekend.riding all weekend is fun but until you work 40 hours on a 3 night weekend you really dont know what fun is.

djunkie
    Great pics Windy. Hopefully we can get out there with you guys sometime. If I can only convince my g/f that the dirt will wash off. :rollside: :rollside:

bordsmnj
    great pics sorry we didnt get to go,we hads lots more fun working all weekend.riding all weekend is fun but until you work 40 hours on a 3 night weekend you really dont know what fun is.
    talked to Joey friday night but he was headed to glamis. i had a message on my cell about dumont in two weeks. you going? give me a call when yuh get a chance-Jas

Havasu47
    PICS Please.
    OK.. let me do all the download/transfer stuff and I'll put them up tomorrow.

Hardly Satisfied
    nice pics

That Guy
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...y_ride_011.jpg
    Every time I turn around this guy is there....and I don't think he even owns a shirt:crossx: :crossx:
    Looks like a great time, nice pics Windy...

woody56
    og ..... everything that was said was , well ,you know the rest thank you for so much!
    mrs brdsmj next time we should all hang out together , and tell your hubby ,it was very cool ridding with him and bill,and bad blown ,and Brian ...
    as far as our first trip to ocotillo wells ....we will be back as soon as we can , was sooo much fun to ride there , with lots of different types of terrain to ride on ....
    and as far as my azz getting chewed .........well chalk that one up to a learning curve it wont happen again ... :rollside:
    woody , thanks for coming out to play with us , and for following windy , cant wait to do it again...
    Any time bobby. I had a great time. Hope you had a good birth day weekend. It was fun following windy, as she kept blasting me with dirt. And the OG's for a place to sleep at night, and the great food. Mark the ribs where great for lunch today. It was great ridding with you jason, bill, bad blown, brain, and og. Man that old guy can ride. Can't wait to do it again. Thanks to everyone. LOL

atomickitn
    Hey Deano, thanks for the screw driver!! Good seeing you at Glamis. Nice set up!!
    To every one that went to Ocotillo... looks like a great time. We are in next time.... especially if Mark fires up the bbq.
    hey brian i saw the video on marks phone ...it looks like dane's truck hauls azzzzz cant wait to see pics ..

Do F150's Float?
    Hopefully next time i will actually ride for more than a half hour all weekend... LOL!!!
    Although bouncing around in my truck was pretty fun... she looks good dirrrrty

SCUBA STEVE
    Had a blast out there with everyone. Can't wait to do it again in a couple of weeks. Hopefully I will not be sore by then, I still can barley move (Damn I am OLD)
    :crossx:
    lmao!! I thought you were coming to phx in a couple of weeks?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast