Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow 1 Year Old Already...

sigepmock
    Congrat's to the Mocks. its UNREAL how fast time goes by. Our little one just turned two last week. Just wait till she learns how to get out of her crib...good times
    Hey Didn't want to have this turn into something weird....... BUT, are you breast feeding in that first pic Chris :2purples: something are better unshown here on dramaboat.
    Thanks for taking something as pure as my little girl's birthday and turning "wrong".... ..don't you know that's "skin to skin time" that I got with her right after she was born....supposed to help with the father daughter bond....I think it worked
    Thanks everyone else......I just can't get over how fast this year went by....

a catered life
    wow congrats i remember when mine were that age....at age 1 is when they become so much fun ..generally they have prefected the walking process and were starting to understand their dislikes and likes
    ......next stage..............daddy can u buy______? but mommy said________. and my favorite.......but you said_______..
    good luck bro it takes 10 seconds to make them but a lifetime of love to raise them.....

Cole Trickle
    She is CUTE!!!
    I can't wait to hear the stories of all the trouble she puts you two through!!! :crossx:

DILLIGAF
    Yep, a year is a big difference Cute looking riverrat you have there

HocusPocus
    first bdays are the best.. now you will get to see her enjoy opening her christmas presents and enjoying the box it came in more then the present. :rollside:

sigepmock
    She is CUTE!!!
    I can't wait to hear the stories of all the trouble she puts you two through!!! :crossx:
    So when are you and Jen up for some babysitting? :crossx:
    Chris

Cole Trickle
    So when are you and Jen up for some babysitting? :crossx:
    Chris
    You gonna drink too much on the 11th? :crossx:

FMluvswater
    Awww! Lauren's so cute! It sure does go fast and so much happens in those first three years - it's such an amazing time. Happy 1st Birthday to your little girl.

sigepmock
    You gonna drink too much on the 11th? :crossx:
    Damn straight!!!! But Lauren is going to Grandma's house that weekend. We're gonna bring the Motorhome back to Cali on that Sunday so Carrie will be towing the Rhino home in with truck and I'll be driving the Moho. No fun for Lauren, plus she gets to hang with her cousins and watch their soccer games. etc...at Grandma's.
    So game on Saturday night after the ride :crossx:
    Chris

Cole Trickle
    Damn straight!!!! But Lauren is going to Grandma's house that weekend. We're gonna bring the Motorhome back to Cali on that Sunday so Carrie will be towing the Rhino home in with truck and I'll be driving the Moho. No fun for Lauren, plus she gets to hang with her cousins and watch their soccer games. etc...at Grandma's.
    So game on Saturday night after the ride :crossx:
    Chris
    Sucks to leave the kiddie at home but everyonce in a while the parents need a get away. :crossx:
    I will bring you lots of Advil and baby wipes

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast