Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wow 1 Year Old Already...

IlostmypasswordBRE
    Happy Birthday to your little girl!!! Mine are gonna be 4 and 5 :cry: :220v: Time flys by!!

ULTRA26 # 1
    Congrats. She is a doll. Cherish every minute that you can, as all of a sudden, your daughter will have grown up and you will wonder where all the time went. Again, she is a doll
    John M

sigepmock
    Happy Birthday to your little girl!!! Mine are gonna be 4 and 5 :cry: :220v: Time flys by!!
    Thanks....I hope she's a sute as yours when she get's older....
    Congrats. She is a doll. Cherish every minute that you can, as all of a sudden, your daughter will have grown up and you will wonder where all the time went. Again, she is a doll
    John M
    Thanks John.....I can already tell time is gonna go by way too fast.....at least we are taking lot's of pics so we can look back.
    Chris

Biglue
    Congrats on the little one on her "Big 1". Here comes the fun stages. When they learn to talk and their curiousity is amazing. We have a soon to be 3 year old at home and a 7 and 9 year old. I miss them when they were that small.

Ziggy
    Congrats to the Mocks........so cute.
    Time flies like they all said, my grandson is nearly 14 months old now too... :220v:

MRSDRMCAT
    She is adorable!!! Congrats!!!! One year is such a milestone. They do so much and change the most in the first year.

MsDrmr
    She is a doll, cherish these moments, I only have one, and it seems like just yesterday he was born and he'll be 13 in early Dec.

dicudmore
    nice pics Chris--you probably ought to take that lighter away from her though :wink:

voodoomedman
    Nice pics. My son is 19 months old and we just found out our next baby is on the way.
    With that said though as a concerned parent to another and a fellow ***boater and Ultra owner to boot...........
    You just posted pics of your kid on the internet for every pedophile and weirdo to see. Also in the background are you neighbors license plates which can help get close to you. No need for that though because your last name which is not common along with your city you live in which you say on here is all anyone needs to do a title search and get your address.
    Sorry to be extreme and say it publicly but I am just paranoid about this stuff. We all talk regularly on here and kind of know eachother and some know eachother real well but anybody in the world can be looking at this right now. So I guess I just wanted other people to heed the warning as well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123