Thread: Got Tail?

Dominator Scott
    After installing the droop snoot I really didn't see much for speed gains but she sure helps the place diverter throw a HUGE rooster tail.
    Enjoy the pics.
    Pic #5 is by far my favorite of the bunch.

Jetaholic
    Nice.
    Dammit now I can't wait to get my boat back together with the new Place Diverter. I'm just dying to pop a wheelie in that thing.
    Jon

sanger rat
    Nice pics. Where are they takin at?

Dominator Scott
    Nice pics. Where are they takin at?
    Taken on the Grand River here in Lansing Mi. :rollside:

After installing the droop snoot I really didn't see much for speed gains but she sure helps the place diverter throw a HUGE rooster tail.
    Just so you understand......The bigger roost is due to the fact that the droop has somewhere in the area of 7 degrees of "up" pin angle in it compared with a stock nozzle adapter's 0 degrees of steering pin angle.
    Hopefully you aren't expecting a speed increase with the diverter all the way up. Max roost like that generally slows the boat down a fair bit. Do some experimenting and you should find max speed with about a 3-4 foot high tail.

Dominator Scott
    Just so you understand......The bigger roost is due to the fact that the droop has somewhere in the area of 7 degrees of "up" pin angle in it compared with a stock nozzle adapter's 0 degrees of steering pin angle.
    Hopefully you aren't expecting a speed increase with the diverter all the way up. Max roost like that generally slows the boat down a fair bit. Do some experimenting and you should find max speed with about a 3-4 foot high tail.
    I realize with the diverter up like that the boat will slow down. I only made a few passes for some nice pics and video because it was damn cold running. I will play with it more in the spring and see what it does.
    I am also running a 4 degree wedge along with the droop snoot.