Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sweetie where's dinner?

Rod-64
    Dangit! I love Islands!! Oh Well, next time maybe.. :cry:
    Hope youall had a good time. :boxed:
    Look at it this way, Larry....Your wallet's heavier and you won't have a hangover today. :crossx:

SoCal_fun
    Look at it this way, Larry....Your wallet's heavier and you won't have a hangover today. :crossx:
    Yeah, you're right.. Still, it woulda been fun. :cry:

Desert Rat
    he probably wont show....i think he's flying out of town that day...he's working on a family discount for directtv for me
    You too!! :jawdrop:

a catered life
    lmao DR
    dinner was awesome last night...in the 20 years i have been going to islands i have only ordered one dish and stuck with it...yes i have tasted other items on the menu but have never ordered anything but the nachos with chicken until last night..... lets just say hula burger....that thing is as close to a house burger as you can get (excluding the old school fat burger)...hats off to islands and the great dinner dates last night...also it was funny to see my kids (who had their own booth) get better service than we the paying adults got at our table

SoCal_fun
    lmao DR
    dinner was awesome last night...in the 20 years i have been going to islands i have only ordered one dish and stuck with it...yes i have tasted other items on the menu but have never ordered anything but the nachos with chicken until last night..... lets just say hula burger....that thing is as close to a house burger as you can get (excluding the old school fat burger)...hats off to islands and the great dinner dates last night...also it was funny to see my kids (who had their own booth) get better service than we the paying adults got at our table
    :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123