Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: has any of the smoking bands changed your city

Cole Sanger
    It took you that long to find some news men to support your argument?
    Fox news! lmao!
    I think I'll step out for a bit and do my best to eat a roast of beef the size of a big block car engine.
    No, but I like to check my facts. I always knew the earth was round, but I had to check that out myself also.

Jordy
    This is the real story...
    http://www.who.int/inf-pr-1998/en/pr98-29.html
    http://skepdic.com/news/newsletter41.html
    And because you asked for my medical degree...I think this one trumps all medical degrees...
    http://www.hhs.gov/news/press/2006pres/20060627.html
    I can find all kinds of biased sources seeking federal funding as well. If you'll go back and read what I wrote, you'll see that I didn't say I don't think there are health problems related to second hand smoke and I'm still not a smoker, I just don't buy into the second hand smoke lung cancer argument. There is no real way to either conclusively support or deny any concrete facts regarding it, but it's a big scape goat for the medically inexplicable.
    Been there with another condition and insurance companies don't pay claims with an "unknown" diaganosis/cause, so they gotta call it someting and blame it on something. You've been in a bar/restaurant where people were smoking??? Must be the cause. :notam:
    The ironic thing is, people who smoke who throw their butts in the lake/river/ocean, or even out their car windows piss me off as much as the next guy. You want to burn it, deal with the residuals. I just don't buy the 2nd hand smoke lung cancer relationship.

Jordy
    And because you asked for my medical degree...I think this one trumps all medical degrees...
    You're right, I asked for your medical degree. C'mon Blown, I know you have some kind of reading comprehension skills. :notam:

At work, Smokers still go to our back step and huddle around the door to have a smoke in -40C weather. The guys always wear jackets but there are some women who go down in just a sweater on the coldest days.
    I'm guessing you have a low male turnover rate where you work.

vee-driven
    with all the bans on the shit we can and cant do this country is going to be no better than NAZI germany and we will all be jews.

Tom Brown
    I'm guessing you have a low male turnover rate where you work.
    The women are always somewhat doubled over, with their sweaters wrapped tightly under their folded arms so there aren't as many scratched corneas as you might expect if they were standing upright.
    with all the bans on the shit we can and cant do this country is going to be no better than NAZI germany and we will all be jews.
    Don't be such a shlump.

dirty old man
    catered, what did you learn in school - how to eat your lunch? please go back to the very basics and look up band and banned
    dum sheat

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345