Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congrats to JBG

Bense468
    I saw that run sat morning and Damn it was running. You could just hear the thing scream. That motor is a runner. Tony can drive the shit out of that thing too. Congrats Tony. See ya the next ming deal, Or maybe fathers day. Good luck up there at Red Bluff. How did Brians team do overall after we left? That boat of his came out real nice. Beautiful Hardware.
    [ May 19, 2003, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: Bense468 ]

Jbb
    Good job Tony ...Perhaps you can bring it to the fast waters of Augusta?

Lookin for Liquid
    Tony...Very nice numbers.
    Congratulations
    Dan

Quickshot
    jawdrop YEP TONY SURE IS A BAD AZZZZ HYDRO,0pps i mean TOP FUEL no i think ,JET ,or was it PCE no ,no i think i have it PRO COMP SKI FUEL STOCK FLAT ALCOHOL OPEN CAPSULE BLOWN FLAT BOTTOM wink WELL HES JUST BAD AZZ AND ALSO A GREAT GUY / FRIEND A BIG CONGRATS QUICKSHOT

Sangster
    Darrin... How did you do with the new ride...Didn't get a chance to talk to you Mothers day at PCR..I'll be getting with you guys soon regarding Fathers day....

Darrin, You seem very confused, do you need some help?......shit, and I thought I was dazed and confused. eek!

Fired Up
    Congratulations are in order for a good weekend of racing. However, controling the boat when you lost the steering at speed reflects your abilities as a professional driver far greater in my eyes. What could have been disastrous resulted in a safe shut down. Fortunately the repairs were able to be made and a safe day of racing was had by all. Good luck next week Tony.
    sam

FLYTE RISK
    Just a note to all the so.cal guys that same boat has been seen lurking around Camp far west in the past! Look out! eek!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123