OK so a few months ago, I do my sister-in-law (wifes sister) a favor and get her a phone and add it to my Verizon bill because she can't get her own account without a huge deposit. She has a decent job and promised to pay me every month. The first few months went great..no problems in getting my money for her bill. Well then she starts being her irresponsible self again and blowing all her money (probably on weed) and has no money to pay her cell phone bill for the last 2 months. So Friday I finally just turned it off temporarily, so not to run the bill up any higher than it already is ($300). I have several months left on the contract, but I want to turn the phone off for good. Is there any way to get out of the early termintion fee ($150) because I know I'll never get that outta her if she can't even pay the current $300. There's gotta be way to get around those fees ! Just goes to show you..every time I try to NOT be an asshole and help someone out, I get screwed..somehow, some way, and family members are the worst ! Ok I'll stop ranting now