Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Still looking for a used DCB........

TOBTEK
    Kirk, here's an idea..... you buy Toby's .... I buy yours and Catshoper buys mine.
    Kinda like a key party only with boats. What yeh say Cathopper?
    sig....what the low down with yours?? I have had a few people want mine, but just a bit out of their range. Hours, power, $$, ??

Sigus
    sig....what the low down with yours?? I have had a few people want mine, but just a bit out of their range. Hours, power, $$, ??
    Shoot you a PM

TwinMach26DCB
    525 ---

TOBTEK
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...CT0084-380.JPG
    http://www.kodakgallery.com/Slidesho...Uy=qq8lvn&Ux=0
    HERE ARE SOME GOOD PICS OF KIRKS 2004 F26 THAT CAN BE HAD.... HALF OF WHAT A NEW ONE AS EQUIPPED WOULD BE IN 2007.

GLWBEAR
    2003 DCB MACH-34 WANT PICS E-MAIL ME AT GLWBEAR@NETMAGIC.NET
    2003 DCB MACH-34 Catamaran One of a kind DCB "Poker Run Edition" 140+ MPH-GPS! Has the NEW 2007 bottom upgrade! This Boat has been seen on nine (9) back-cover DCB ads that were in POWERBOAT MAGAZINE. This boat has Mercury Racing #-6 Dry Sump drives with the Racing "Vent Tubes" installed at "Lake X" The Boat is the only DCB Mach 34 with a complete finished below deck salon that has a Bed, lighting, Fans, Ice chest and it is all finished in custom upholstery and fabric, custom lighting and GPS Speedo and a $4,000 DCB custom stereo system, Marine VHF, Halon automatic fire system, Mercury lab 4 Blade props that have been “Prop Scanned”, Special "Grooved" water pickups, NEW TEAGUE 1050 Blower motors, (28 Hours) I have the dyno sheets for 1,050 HP Motors, Standoff boxes, Huber 1450 transmissions. It has a DCB custom Poker Run Tunnel tabs & a New set of the “DCB Racing Tabs as well!, 100% Real F-16 Canopies, DCB "POKER RUN" embroidered seats, A EXTREME $30,000 Trailer fully covered in full length Diamond plate and has Stainless steel storage boxes, two spare tires and 19" custom wheels and tires, full Diamond Plate Drive extension drive protector, LED lights and Torsion bar axles and all wheel (6) disc brakes. The motors have "Master Lube" prelubers installed and CMI "Big Tube 5" stainless steel exhaust, IMCO Gatlin exhaust mufflers, Canopy cover. Special “In-control” dual foot throttles for both motors, the boat has been stored inside and in fresh water only. The boat is like in BRAND NEW flawless condition. Why spend over $550K and wait 9 months or longer and then have to dial it in.
    Buy this boat and all the work has been done for you by Dave Hemmingson and Bob Teague. 142+ mph on pump gas and with #-6 drives and not Bravos! If you go to a set of 5 or 6 Blade Herring props, Dave at DCB feels you could make over 150 mph!
    Serious inquiries only. Located at Extreme Marine in NC. Boat, (2) motors, Extreme Trailer and New DCB Racing tunnel tabs all for a steal of a deal at $257,995.00
    Price a new one and you'll see what a deal this is. A New DCB MACH 34 equipped like this would run $550,000+ Dave Hemmingson says this is the nicest MACH 34 he has built to date! This is the only DCB Mach 34 that is a “Limited Edition POKER RUN Model” with a bunk and Sleeping quarters below the deck.
    Motors can be De-Tuned to meet insurance speed and horsepower requirements!
    Call GARY WILLIAMS AT (864) 882-0039 Res. Or my cell at (408) 313-0099

racesdr
    If you want a Mach give me a shout at 702-277-0467

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345