Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Since its Halloween soon

Her454
    Ha ha....the Exorcist still scares the shit out of me to this day. IT by Stephen King (Pretty sure that's the name of the movie with the evil clown)...that's pretty scary also. :cry:
    That freaking clown is scary, I forgot about that one. :cry: I still to this day have never seen the Omen or the Excorcist.
    FM, what is the name of the movie where the calls are coming from inside the house? ........ I think the girl is babysitting......... I vaguely remember that one.

Biglue
    That freaking clown is scary, I forgot about that one. :cry: I still to this day have never seen the Omen or the Excorcist.
    FM, what is the name of the movie where the calls are coming from inside the house? ........ I think the girl is babysitting......... I vaguely remember that one.
    Omen is another freaky one......pretty much anything that involves religion scares me for some reason. There's one of the Exorcist movies where they're searching for a spirit that posses people into killing. There is a scene that takes place in a convalescent home or hospital and there is an old lady crawling on the cealing, THAT freaked the hell out of me too. :skull:

FMluvswater
    When A Stranger Calls "have you checked the children?" :cry:

FMluvswater
    Ha ha....the Exorcist still scares the shit out of me to this day. IT by Stephen King (Pretty sure that's the name of the movie with the evil clown)...that's pretty scary also. :cry:
    Pennywise is the unfunniest clown ever. :2purples:

UltraClean
    I have to agree that IT scared me sh*tless when I was younger!!! My brohter hates clowns because of that movie.... :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

FMluvswater
    If merely disturbing counts I'm gonna go ahead and mention Wes Craven's New Nightmare. I'm a Nightmare On Elm Street series/Freddy fan (except for #2 cuz it royally sucked! :notam: ) but that New Nightmare messed with my head a lil bit. :squiggle: Saw it in the theatre. I mangled my drink container while watching it and didn't realise I had until the credits rolled. :idea:

FMluvswater
    Almost forgot to mention Alien. The lack of music. That was scariest one IMO ones after that were just kind of intense but fun to watch.

Her454
    When A Stranger Calls "have you checked the children?" :cry:
    Ok wasn't sure if that was the same one, that one freaked me out too. :cry:
    My brohter hates clowns because of that movie.... :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    ME TOO.
    If merely disturbing counts I'm gonna go ahead and mention Wes Craven's New Nightmare. I'm a Nightmare On Elm Street series/Freddy fan (except for #2 cuz it royally sucked! :notam: ) but that New Nightmare messed with my head a lil bit. :squiggle: Saw it in the theatre. I mangled my drink container while watching it and didn't realise I had until the credits rolled. :idea:
    Forgot about those too. The first one scared the hell out of me..........
    One, two.... Freddie's coming for you...
    three, four.... better lock your door
    five, six.....grab your crucifix
    seven, eight......better stay up late
    nine, ten.........never sleep again

FMluvswater
    Forgot about those too. The first one scared the hell out of me..........
    One, two.... Freddie's coming for you...
    three, four.... better lock your door
    five, six.....grab your crucifix
    seven, eight......better stay up late
    nine, ten.........never sleep again
    First time I watched the first one I was drunk (possibly high too as there WAS a huge cloud of wacky tabakky smoke in the room :idea: ). I laughed my ass off all the way through it. When I watched it while sober it admittedly had some scare merit but I was still laughing at parts of it especially when Freddy fell down the stairs he's on fricken fire and he says "ouch" - it still makes me wanna laugh. Freddy's why I'll watch them all. :crossx:

cxr133
    Amityville Horror
    the Fog
    Devils Advocate was pretty scary when your watching at 3am, drunk!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast