Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Estate Help??

707dog
    Hire my wife and quit trying to save a buck by selling it yourself
    lmao..hell T i cant go faster on the water if i dont save a buck...lol..if your wife knows anyone or any leads ill shoot ya the email for some info

YeLLowBoaT
    shoot me a PM with your number, I know lots ppl in the RE biz.( every thing from agents,brokers to Loan officers.) This time of the year always sucks for home sales.

Grinnin'B
    give me a call.
    B

Outnumbered
    You need to find some new appraisers who are not working for a lender/broker. They will give you some real numbers that are not pushed to make a loan work. Also, if the appraiser is not using listings and pendings in the appraisal in today's market the appraisal is a joke. Closed sales alone are old news.

abraman1326
    Something else you may want to give a try is to get the inspections done ahead of time. A buyer may see it as being proactive, and besides, you'll know what work needs to be done before it closes, and can always have all that work done ahead of time. But everyone in here seems right, in our market, price drives...
    BRA

Den Isle
    On the plus side...can the market get much worse??
    Probably will not really start moving again until after the first of the year, unless you really have to take a hit and bail out.
    Good Luck!

Tom Thorpe
    Price does drive but there needs to be a contempory draw. Check Badburns comment on the floors. Solid surface countertop? Is that a vinyl floor in the kitchen photo?
    Repeat after me, Ceramic, Hardwood & Marble, Ceramic, Hardwood & Marble, Cer......
    Do you have an open house EVERY Sunday afternoon?
    Do you advertise each open house in the area newspapers every time like it was the first open house?
    Get a nonaffiliated apprasial. Visit all the other open houses in your area.
    If you are doing the above, Be patient, be patient. The market is retreating somewhat. Just make your home neutrally desirable.

bigq
    On the plus side...can the market get much worse??
    Probably will not really start moving again until after the first of the year, unless you really have to take a hit and bail out.
    Good Luck!
    Not till next spring anyway. Prices should actually start coming down next year. Right now it seems most prices are holding, but not a lot of sales.

707dog
    EVERYBODY HAS THROWN DOWN SOME GOOD ADVISE ..THANX..SO FAR WE HAVE DONE ALL THE ABOVE!! ..WE REALLY DONT HAVE THE EXTRA $$ TO DO SOME ADDITIONS TO THE CASA..DO TO THE FACT WE HAVE TWO OTHER HOUSE'S WE ALSO HAVE UNDER OUR BELT ONE IS A RENTAL AND THE OTHER IS MINE PERSONALLY..SO WE ARE SELLING HERS :rollside: !! AND TRY TO COMBINE OUR THINGS TO GET RID OF SOME OF THE PAIN OF PAYING 2 MORGAGES...!!!..WE ARE GONNA LOWER THE PRICE A LIL MORE AND RIDE IT OUT..

acatitude
    hang in there dog its timing. my house just sold this morning only 10k under asking price, but I had dropped it before.......... I think peole may be starting to jump on the lower prices knowing what the house will jump back to good luck

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast