Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Real Estate Help??

Tom Thorpe
    Interesting news story on Yahoo's home page today concerning RE market.

abraman1326
    Something else to think about it the appeal of the home. One of the guys in our office has a gerogous ouse he's listed. Problem is it's done in very nice Japaneese decor. Now it looks beautiful, but it doesn't appeal to many people. He finally convinced them that if they want to unload the home, they need to pait. I'll keep you posted. Sometimes, that can be an issue as well.
    As far as some greedy agents, it really is sad, but money drives them. All I can say is the ones that are working tward their clients needs and desires will be the sucessful one in the end...
    BRA
    The folks painted the home last Monday, and had 2 offers on it by the end of the weekend. SO decor is something you may think about...

707dog
    The folks painted the home last Monday, and had 2 offers on it by the end of the weekend. SO decor is something you may think about...
    just talked to a famliy memeber about getting the outside redone..inside is already done head to toe...but since lowering the price we have seen more people come thru the doors..we will continue to push it this price until???

abraman1326
    Smart idea. If this price point has increased your traffic, I'd bet you are in the right one. Good luck on the sale...
    BRA

Ivan Dan
    What happened To Mr. Watts and his "in the bag" 15-20% increase in values for OC? What a douche!
    Get over yourself bro :yuk: ....you are more than welcome to scroll through every RE thread here and see what I stated as my opinion. It goes something like this, "NO ONE knows what the market is going to do it could crash today for all we know".
    Besides I think he estimated 10-12% for the year and yes he was incorrect. BIG WHOOP! Everyone is wrong once in a while.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789