Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2003 DCB Mach 22 single 300X

Havasu Hangin'
    Anyd

malibu0116
    [QUOTE=andy01]This boat may be price out of the market but you can never use DCB and Liberator in the same sentence. Well you could here's an example.......
    Liberators are a 1/4 of the boat a DCB is. Or DCB's are rigged so much nicer and have a higher resale value then Liberators.
    So I guess you could use them in the same sentence. Again this boat is priced on the top outside market but it is still a very nice boat and a DCB. Price just needs to drop 10K to be in the market.
    Randy Carson in Daytona Beach, FL takes liberators and rigs, paints ans sell new for $50K and they are rigged with at least what DCB does.

andy01
    [QUOTE=andy01]This boat may be price out of the market but you can never use DCB and Liberator in the same sentence. Well you could here's an example.......
    Liberators are a 1/4 of the boat a DCB is. Or DCB's are rigged so much nicer and have a higher resale value then Liberators.
    So I guess you could use them in the same sentence. Again this boat is priced on the top outside market but it is still a very nice boat and a DCB. Price just needs to drop 10K to be in the market.
    Randy Carson in Daytona Beach, FL takes liberators and rigs, paints ans sell new for $50K and they are rigged with at least what DCB does.
    Sounds like your shopping is over! Congrats enjoy your Liberator, post pics in the cats and Tunnels when it's done.

Boatmaster
    Randy rigs a very nice boat. Not even close to DCB's level, but very nice none the less. As far as this boat being over priced we are talking about a boat with 70hrs on it. When originally ordered this boat recieved over 20k in options. Every boat is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I just feel if a true buyer in the market for a very high end outboard powered 22 tunnel takes a look at the boat a deal can be made.

malibu0116
    Where there is $20K in adds on a 22' outboard hull. You've got gauges, set back plate, upholstery, carpet, stereo. Where is it? Amazing how people can be blinded.

TOBTEK
    "IF" you think this is over priced....just call DCB and price out a new 06 or 07. this is ALMOST half what a new mach22 will run ya. And you cant get 300X motors anymore.....ya have to get those dorky XS's

Sleeper
    "IF" you think this is over priced....just call DCB and price out a new 06 or 07. this is ALMOST half what a new mach22 will run ya. And you cant get 300X motors anymore.....ya have to get those dorky XS's
    Tobtek,this the one that came out of the mold right after your 22 did. You took pic's and sent to Boatmaster. It's the one done with the light layup.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    Where there is $20K in adds on a 22' outboard hull. You've got gauges, set back plate, upholstery, carpet, stereo. Where is it? Amazing how people can be blinded.
    Your a jackass! I dont have a problem with your opinion, i have a problem with the lack of respect you show by posting it (your opinion) in the spam section where people are trying to sale there boats. You have done it to this thread and on mine. We should meet up and talk about your lack of respect in person. Go post your opinion in cats and tunnels or in the sandbar.

this is comming from someone who will pay ocer 60k for a skiboat that rides like crap and cant do over 45mph. WTF? I guess your right people can be blind..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12