Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: 26 pitch prop for my bravo

Badburn
    Anybody got a spare one around to sell?
    916-825-4454 Todd

Boatmaster
    Todd call me I have one in stock. Drew 925-828-5775

Aluminum Squirt
    Any chance you have a Bravo I 4 blade SS 24" to trade? I'm close (Elk Grove) if you want to give my 26 a try to see if its the right prop for you. I'm spinning it with a 496HO in an Essex Sterling. I think its a little big but it does keep my RPM's down nicely, around 4850-4900 fully trimmed out. I want it to pull skiers a little better so I'm in the market for a 24" one of these days if the price/condition are right-Aluminum Squirt

Badburn
    I have a 3 blade 23 mirage deal on mine, sounds like a 12 pack, a wrench and a trip to the river may answer all our questions.

Aluminum Squirt
    Make sure the 12er is Guiness and I'll be there :boxed:. Give me a little notice and I'll be there or you can just take it and give it a try, just no dinged blades. That's a big jump from 23 to 26, you just add a bunch of HP or what?-Aluminum Squirt

Badburn
    yeah, a little, the 23 ran good with the stock 454 in it. You woroking this week, I can pretty much go boating anytime.

Aluminum Squirt
    Ya, unfortunately I'm working this week and we are supposed to get rain on Thur/Fri. Next week I'm available in the AM's, don't have to work until 1PM. We could go to Discovery park. If you pick me up before you go in the gate we can usually launch for free. Let me know if a particular day works better for you and lets see what the weather is going to look like. Hopefully my schedule doesn't change and we can work something out. If it works better for you, I can just pull the prop and you can swing by and grab it for a test run or two. You just have to leave collateral like your first born, a hot girlfriend/wife, or a fine firearm :boxed: . I'm in EG-Aluminum Squirt

Badburn
    Ya, unfortunately I'm working this week and we are supposed to get rain on Thur/Fri. Next week I'm available in the AM's, don't have to work until 1PM. We could go to Discovery park. If you pick me up before you go in the gate we can usually launch for free. Let me know if a particular day works better for you and lets see what the weather is going to look like. Hopefully my schedule doesn't change and we can work something out. If it works better for you, I can just pull the prop and you can swing by and grab it for a test run or two. You just have to leave collateral like your first born, a hot girlfriend/wife, or a fine firearm :boxed: . I'm in EG-Aluminum Squirt
    Sounds like a plan............I'll hit u up next week.

Badburn
    Todd call me I have one in stock. Drew 925-828-5775
    Thanks Drew, I'm looking for a used one, or one to borrow- cause I'm not sure which will work best on my boat. Once I nail that down, I may be in the market for a shiny new one.

"HATEITORLOVEIT"
    I have a brand new 28 p bravo 1 4 blade for sale.. i'll let it go for alot less than new..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast