Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Got beer jacked...

GAME TIME
    Was out in Glamis this past weekend. On Sat morning I go to my ice chest to grab some ice and my beer was jacked They left the water, cokes, tool box, and a set of tires but took my beer. :crossx: They even got my buddies vodka out of his ice chest but took nothing else. Wow, I can't believe how ballsy people are out there. We had 6 trailers in a circle and they walked right into the circle and took the stuff.

BajaMike
    Was out in Glamis this past weekend. On Sat morning I go to my ice chest to grab some ice and my beer was jacked They left the water, cokes, tool box, and a set of tires but took my beer. :crossx: They even got my buddies vodka out of his ice chest but took nothing else. Wow, I can't believe how ballsy people are out there. We had 6 trailers in a circle and they walked right into the circle and took the stuff.
    Probably kids too young to buy booze..... :cry:
    :yuk:

little rowe boat
    Probably teenagers.

RitcheyRch
    Bastards. Cut off their hands when and if you catch them.

DILLIGAF
    Probably a Clippers fan....taking shit
    Got your mail and will keep the weekend open Joey.

NOTALENT
    You sure you guys didnt pound it all, pass and and forgot what happened....??? :crossx:

GAME TIME
    You sure you guys didnt pound it all, pass and and forgot what happened....??? :crossx:
    That's what the rest of the camp was thinking. LOL. But the trailer where they took the vodka, a girl heard someone and looked outside. Since she did not know everyone she figured it was someone from our camp getting a drink and didn't say anything.

GAME TIME
    Probably a Clippers fan....taking shit
    Got your mail and will keep the weekend open Joey.
    Cool. Thanks.

NOTALENT
    That's what the rest of the camp was thinking. LOL. But the trailer where they took the vodka, a girl heard someone and looked outside. Since she did not know everyone she figured it was someone from our camp getting a drink and didn't say anything.
    Haha..ouch...Thats happend to us a few times, but normally looking to take our bikes or gear or something...Fockin Bastards!

Her454
    Same thing happened to me the last time I was in Pismo.................and my ice chest was in the back of my truck. They were reallllllllllllly brave. We were all parked in a circle the same way and almost all the ice chests got hit. Mine was the only one in the truck tho and they had to climb all the way up into it to get to it

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast