Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Got beer jacked...

HYPNAUTIC
    Aliens took it.. I think I have a picture that may prove it. I'll post it tonight.

707dog
    damn i thought this chit only happened in my ghetto azz neck of da woods. but last 4th of july a couple of camp sites next to us got hit pretty good, those lil shitz took the whole damn cooler full of beer @ one and took the cooler with all there meat in it @ the next..should of seen the hairy azz beast of a dad roamin the camp grounds lookin at every ones coolers was a sight to see..

jailbird141
    Ive talked to several people who have been out at Glamis over the least two or three weekends. Seems to be a growing trend this year in stealing peoples ice chests. Several people have even been confronted by large groups of these bastards that will just walk into someone elses camp and take there ice chests with them sitting there! Apparently these crazy shits think they can just "strong arm" people out of there stuff because of they out number the people camping and minding there own business. Check out Glamisdunes.com and you will find several stories just like this. It wont be long before they wonder into the wrong camp and get more than the bargined for. :crossx:

GAME TIME
    Just curious, where were you camped at?
    Wash 6.

riverroyal
    crap happens,,,geez I guess go to wash 30,its only a 2 hour drive on the dirt,,

HYPNAUTIC
    Come to the light.... BUD Light!
    http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3.../glamis032.jpg
    Nice!!!

Riomouse911
    SecondPlace has his entire ice chest nabbed at Crazy Horse on our last trip, which is 90 bucks worse than just the beer inside. For all I can't stand about Islam, chopping off a few hands would end their thievery with a quickness....

vee-driven
    Ive talked to several people who have been out at Glamis over the least two or three weekends. Seems to be a growing trend this year in stealing peoples ice chests. Several people have even been confronted by large groups of these bastards that will just walk into someone elses camp and take there ice chests with them sitting there! Apparently these crazy shits think they can just "strong arm" people out of there stuff because of they out number the people camping and minding there own business. Check out Glamisdunes.com and you will find several stories just like this. It wont be long before they wonder into the wrong camp and get more than the bargined for. :crossx:
    I would love to see the raider nation try that shit at my camp those fockers would be leaving in body bags.

acatitude
    I think all you guys drink more then you know and when momma hollers about it you blame it on teenagers...... come on they arent even old enough to drink :yuk: :rollside:

Decided Advantage
    You sure you guys didnt pound it all, pass and and forgot what happened....??? :crossx:
    Thats happended around my camp more than once!
    I can't beleive we drank the whole thing! :crossx:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast